Boo has a new sad hobby

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Boo would like to inform everyone that he is accepting donations of non perishable , perishable , or food like items. He has recently found cause to up panhandling . You see he has been forced to go on a diet due to excessive fluffyness. This is a drastic change from his previous life in the lap of luxury and unlimited access to food. He fears now that he is on the brink of starvation and is must spend his days searching out forgotten crumbs. Tis a very sad situation indeed . He appeals to your kind and generous hearts to take up his cause amd help support his grand appetite. Any donations large or small will be greatly appreciated and quickly devoured.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol poor guy, Im sure he thinks he's being starved. Have you tried adding green beans, or cooked broccoli to his kibble to fill him up, but not add calories.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Switch up the diet and feed less. [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] gave you great advice unless your joking around.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
We do add green beans . His previous owner just free fed him unlimited amounts of food . So we are working on weight issues. But because he doesn't have a bowl to constantly eat out of he acts like he is starving. He's getting the right amount of calories and added veggies to fill him up he just isn't very happy about it

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Aww poor baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sorry this totally made me laugh because I got to see just how fluffy he was! I can donate all you can eat green beans!

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Awww poor thing. He probably feels like you hate him. What did he do to deserve this cruel cruel punishment. 😊 hope both of you come to a happy agreement.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Boo would like to inform everyone that he is accepting donations of non perishable , perishable , or food like items. He has recently found cause to up panhandling . You see he has been forced to go on a diet due to excessive fluffyness. This is a drastic change from his previous life in the lap of luxury and unlimited access to food. He fears now that he is on the brink of starvation and is must spend his days searching out forgotten crumbs. Tis a very sad situation indeed . He appeals to your kind and generous hearts to take up his cause amd help support his grand appetite. Any donations large or small will be greatly appreciated and quickly devoured.

:rofl: :rofl: Poor Boo, sounds like Banks on a daily basis, since no matter how much she gets (at 60lbs) it is never enough in her mind!!! I'll send some green beans to the poor bugger

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Poor Boo, he looks like he is saying "I am starving!!!! Feed me!!!!"

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor boy, LOL, but you will feel better once you get the pounds off. :)

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
LOL. I remember when the vet told us to only give Dozer two cups of food a day. I told the vet he will starve!! Vet said no he won't but he won't last long if you don't put him on a diet so we did as we were told. It does suck for them.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
We do add green beans . His previous owner just free fed him unlimited amounts of food . So we are working on weight issues. But because he doesn't have a bowl to constantly eat out of he acts like he is starving. He's getting the right amount of calories and added veggies to fill him up he just isn't very happy about it
I am able to free fed Arnold, so we dont have that problem. However, if his bowl is empty at all, he freaks out. Starts banging the metal bowl with his paws repeatedly until it is filled and then he will just walk away. lol

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am able to free fed Arnold, so we dont have that problem. However, if his bowl is empty at all, he freaks out. Starts banging the metal bowl with his paws repeatedly until it is filled and then he will just walk away. lol

Weirdo!!! :rofl:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.