Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
Hard to answer... I'm home all day and I usually don't leave the house during the weeks. Weekends we sometimes go to the city or going out to eat something. The situation at this house is a bit difficult as one of our bulldogs don't get along with the other two:( I try to spend an equal amount of time with them, but I'm not sure Joey even know I'm around sometimes as she LOVES to sleep and relax... but... I am home and around them all day long:)

24/7

I'm in the same boat but hope that is going to change soon with the help of a trainer.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I'm in the same boat but hope that is going to change soon with the help of a trainer.

I hope it will work for you:) we had a trainer too and it did get better but we had setbacks all the time and my husband went away for work so we just decided to keep them split up to avoid someone getting hurt. I'm a small person and I wouldn't be able to break them up:( I'm positive it can work though:)

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
That's easy. Not enough. I work 4 ten hour days and two hour drive time each day so for those four days I don't have the time I want. On my day's off. I mostly spend with my dogs. Hardly ever go anywhere except the necessities, so I can be with my dogs. Even though they sleep a lot even when I'm home they are still free to roam about and I interact with them al day long

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I am a stay at home Mom to my 4 year old daughter and my bullie boy so I am with him all day and he sleeps with me at night. 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KishiD

Feb 8, 2014
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
All day.... It's love xx

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Since I am off work I spend nearly all day with my boy right beside me .

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
I wish I was able to work from home! I could never spend enough time with Patton. He goes to doggy daycare near where I work so we drive an hour to and from work together every morning. I talk to him in the car. :) And he is with me from the time we get home until I go to bed. Unless Daddy is home....then I'm second fiddle and he's all over Daddy but at least I have a commuting buddy every day!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I work outside of the home so I'm with Bocephus before and after work as well as on all weekends. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'll land a job soon where I work from home. I prefer my dog's company to most people anyways

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
Brad and I are on opposite shifts- so he's with him all day and I'm with him all night. He's only alone for about 15-30 minutes a day. Except for weekends if we leave the house- then he could be alone for a few hours. We take him with us most of the time.

Kerib22

Jun 1, 2014
I try to spend a lot of time with bud but my schedule is so crazy that it's hard, but I make every second I'm with him count.

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I try to spend a lot of time with bud but my schedule is so crazy that it's hard, but I make every second I'm with him count.

That last bit, make every second count. It's speaks a thousand words

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.