How much time on average do you spend with your bully per day

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Work from home so all day. Trying to potty train Mia so I have to be on her like a hawk.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
I'm home all day! I'm a stay at home mom and still have younger ones not school age yet. However Meatball does go to doggy camp 3 times a week. Other than that, I'm with him 90 percent of the day. We do are running around on the days he is at camp playing. If he didn't have anyone in his eye sight for more than a minute, the destruction would begin!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
24 hours for me wife unless she lets him go to work with me which he did today!! Yes!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
When we are home, they are around us all day, but when we are working, they are only around us at night, from the time we get home till bed time.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm not working at the moment, so I'm at home right now, so they are with me all day. I'm starting school in September, but between my hubby, my son and I there is always someone home with them.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Unless I have something to do outside of the house Harlea is with me 24x7 as I work from home.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Wow, When I saw this title, I thought you were going to ask us how much time on average do you spend on EBN, lol, and I thought Oh No, how will I answer that question. I'm on here constantly, it's so addictive. I'll open my I Pad first thing in the morning, and it's on all day pretty much, and I go back and forth looking for updates, and new threads.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Almost all day every day except to run errands.

Khloe misses me if I go out to check the mail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I work, she gets my attention before and after work. Weekends and holidays she's with me 98% of the time. She goes out with me to make quick errands to the drive - thru ATM or get gas for my car. She loves it! She even gets her own water cup from Starbucks drive- thru:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
24 hours, 7 days a week, I am retired so I am with Elmo and all of my other 4 legged babies all the time.

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
My wife is at home 24/7 sooo she's got the best deal.
I get up at 6 am and spend an hour with then before going to work at 7 ish.
I am back for for 1515 where I get the best welcome in the world from my tribe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
When we are home, they are around us all day, but when we are working, they are only around us at night, from the time we get home till bed time.

ditto ^^^^^ total of maybe 7 hours ... 1 in the AM and the rest after work which I am normally home around 4:00

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Hard to answer... I'm home all day and I usually don't leave the house during the weeks. Weekends we sometimes go to the city or going out to eat something. The situation at this house is a bit difficult as one of our bulldogs don't get along with the other two:( I try to spend an equal amount of time with them, but I'm not sure Joey even know I'm around sometimes as she LOVES to sleep and relax... but... I am home and around them all day long:)

Most Reactions

Members online