I can see this is going to be addicting....

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Lordy, Lordy, I've only been on this website a few days and oh boy. I am loving all the wonderful EB stories and getting to know everyone. The only one around me that doesn't get tired of hearing my stories is my mom and that's only because she loves Dozer as much as I do. My hubby loves him, but not quite as much as I do.

So, how do you all post and keep up with each other and work? It's gonna be difficult, but I am loving this.:D

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Don't get tapatalk.
Everytime someone sends a post your mobile bings, then you need to look as it's rude not to. All the while no work gets done !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Lordy, Lordy, I've only been on this website a few days and oh boy. I am loving all the wonderful EB stories and getting to know everyone. The only one around me that doesn't get tired of hearing my stories is my mom and that's only because she loves Dozer as much as I do. My hubby loves him, but not quite as much as I do.

So, how do you all post and keep up with each other and work? It's gonna be difficult, but I am loving this.:D
Umm...you mean i'm not supposed to be on EBN all day at work? :ashamed:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Don't get tapatalk.
Everytime someone sends a post your mobile bings, then you need to look as it's rude not to. All the while no work gets done !!!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

So totally true!

Yep it does get addicting. Tapatalk makes it even better.

Sure does... especially at work... I can log in when I get a notification

Umm...you mean i'm not supposed to be on EBN all day at work? :ashamed:

Say who :stinkeye:

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
This site and the people in it are all so fun to talk to daily. Ya tapatalk does not help at all. If you look on my post I post from 6:30 am to 12:00 am. This site is so addictive. It's great cause you can brag about ur dog and others can as well with out people getting tired of ur stories. Everyone here thinks is adorable. All the vets on here are great and funny. Love laughing it up here.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
This site definitely is addictive, I spend way more time on here than I do on FB. I can share my stories and pictures of my guys and share everyone's stories and pictures of their guys, and we all understand, and no one says we're crazy or obsessed. I love that we all care about each others babies, and we all understand how each other feels about their bullies.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
It is very addicting, and I am lucky enough to have a job that at the moment, I can get on here during the day. :)

OP
BuddercupKelly

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I wish. There are so many other things I'd rather do with my dog.

- - - Updated - - -

You all are too funny.

Poohusmc

Apr 26, 2014
Quantico VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willie G, Winston (RIP)
I love this site and yes it is addicting especially with tapatalk 😊

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

beckylu00

Apr 29, 2014
I agree with u all. So glad I found this.I don't feel alone. I know I'm not crazy lol and I just have a piece of mined knowing I'm not the only one. Love reading all the stories. Love the advice everyone gives.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.