How many toys for a puppy is to much? ??

OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
We have a ton, but they don't all last very long! Your pup will go through them quickly, so don't worry about too many toys. Matilda is just like the rest of you guys, she eats EVERYTHING, tennis balls, squeakers, stuffed animals, etc.

And even her kong toys need to be replaced every so often, as they are so mangled they pick up all kinds of dirt/dust/hair.

This is great thank you all so next time I come home with bags of toys and my husband gives me The Look. I'm gonna say these experts on this site told me there is never enough. 😆

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Bocephus has a toy bin upstairs and a toy bin in the living room. Here's his living room toys: toys.jpg

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Chance is still accumulating toys and I have found the ones he seems to love the most cost the least. 2 all time faves is an empty plastic milk container with supervision he sinks his puppy teeth in and loves the noise can play with it for hours and a small broom go figure while the expensive toys are hardly touched.028.jpg

OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Chance is still accumulating toys and I have found the ones he seems to love the most cost the least. 2 all time faves is an empty plastic milk container with supervision he sinks his puppy teeth in and loves the noise can play with it for hours and a small broom go figure while the expensive toys are hardly touched.View attachment 71531

Lol that's funny same with Mia her favorite is water bottles. All the toys in pets mart would never compare to a water bottle.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Kerib22

Jun 1, 2014
Could never have enough toys. It's priceless when you give it to them their face looks like Xmas lol :)

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
image.jpg
This is bentley's basket of toys....which not all of them are in ....this is about 70% of them....there is some in the kitchen! bed room and both cars....so I'm going to say a bullie can never have too many toys lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.