How many toys for a puppy is to much? ??

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
I just wanted to find out how many toys you guys/gals have for your babies? I walked into petsmart yesterday and could not pry myself away from the toys. Finally when I did as I'm walking up to the Counter to pay for the 4 I had in my hands I came across the little bens with tennis balls .99, 2.99 stuffed toys and grabbed two toys from there. So I wanted to find out do you guys go crazy as well? Do you seasonally change your toys? Do you just let them accumulate until they are torn and down for the count?????? Help! Also would love to see pix of your toy bens for your dogs.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
no such thing as too many toys

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
hahahahahaha! the ULTIMATE Bully question. Buster has at least 70+ toys from one end of the house to the other. There's never enough and I love to buy them for him!! :crazy::crazy::crazy::loco::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. I agree they can never have enough toys. Our guys can only have Kong toys because they chew up and eat any other toy. They can't have anything smaller than their mouth, no stuffed toys, nothing soft, no small bones, because they swallow them whole, they can only have large balls, and hard Kong toys. Theybbothnlove balls, especially tennis balls, but they eat the fuzz off the ball, and then eat the ball.

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
There are never enough toys for a puppy! Rule, every time you go to the pet store to buy food, walk out with a toy lol

OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol. I agree they can never have enough toys. Our guys can only have Kong toys because they chew up and eat any other toy. They can't have anything smaller than their mouth, no stuffed toys, nothing soft, no small bones, because they swallow them whole, they can only have large balls, and hard Kong toys. Theybbothnlove balls, especially tennis balls, but they eat the fuzz off the ball, and then eat the ball.

Dang so this means since she can still have stuffies I have to buy her as many as I can while I still can😉. Thanks

There are never enough toys for a puppy! Rule, every time you go to the pet store to buy food, walk out with a toy lol

Oh I'm definitely going with this rule. Thank u.

hahahahahaha! the ULTIMATE Bully question. Buster has at least 70+ toys from one end of the house to the other. There's never enough and I love to buy them for him!! :crazy::crazy::crazy::loco::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Oh that's not crazy that's just what I wanted to hear. More, more, more!!!! Lol

no such thing as too many toys

OK great so I'm not crazy you are all just like me. This makes me feel better walking out with a bag of just toys lol. Thank you.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgYup, we're all crazy for our bullies, and wer're all guilty of spoiling our babies.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

EXACTLY... I went to CVS for cough drops last night... left with cough drops and two toys for the pups

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Love buying new toys because i love the reaction i get when i give the toys to my boy. he absolutely loves new toys (and other dogs' toys). when we go anywhere that sells any resemblance to toys i always look for something that could maybe withstand Bifi's enthusiasm and abuse. Going to the pet store is another matter lol. i absolutely love shopping for him more than i love shopping for myself and my husband.

OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Love buying new toys because i love the reaction i get when i give the toys to my boy. he absolutely loves new toys (and other dogs' toys). when we go anywhere that sells any resemblance to toys i always look for something that could maybe withstand Bifi's enthusiasm and abuse. Going to the pet store is another matter lol. i absolutely love shopping for him more than i love shopping for myself and my husband.

Me too I'm the type of person I love to shop for someone else. So now having a new fur baby it gives me the chance to do that. yaaayyy. Lol

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Toys maudeandmollietoys 006.JPG This is a picture of Maude and her sister Molly-too many toys-ya' think? One by one, I've had to eliminate stuffies and small nylabones, as things will get torn up and/or swallowed! This is the toybox nowMarthajan2014.JPG

OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Toys View attachment 71331 This is a picture of Maude and her sister Molly-too many toys-ya' think? One by one, I've had to eliminate stuffies and small nylabones, as things will get torn up and/or swallowed! This is the toybox nowView attachment 71334

That is awesome and thank you for the pix. Yes see I want my girl to be spoiled like that. Just don't want to over due it. But by what everyone says it's okay. Yaaayyy for Mia and great for me.

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
We have a ton, but they don't all last very long! Your pup will go through them quickly, so don't worry about too many toys. Matilda is just like the rest of you guys, she eats EVERYTHING, tennis balls, squeakers, stuffed animals, etc.

And even her kong toys need to be replaced every so often, as they are so mangled they pick up all kinds of dirt/dust/hair.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.