Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 24 of 24

Thread: How many toys for a puppy is to much? ??

  1. #13
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Manydogs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    10,652
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)
    6688

    Default Re: How many toys for a puppy is to much? ??

    Toys -maudeandmollietoys-006-jpg This is a picture of Maude and her sister Molly-too many toys-ya' think? One by one, I've had to eliminate stuffies and small nylabones, as things will get torn up and/or swallowed! This is the toybox now-marthajan2014-jpg
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

  2. #14
    Dog Groomer Mia Amor's Avatar
    Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Location
    Anaheim/ So Cal
    Posts
    591
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: How many toys for a puppy is to much? ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    Toys -maudeandmollietoys-006-jpg This is a picture of Maude and her sister Molly-too many toys-ya' think? One by one, I've had to eliminate stuffies and small nylabones, as things will get torn up and/or swallowed! This is the toybox now-marthajan2014-jpg
    That is awesome and thank you for the pix. Yes see I want my girl to be spoiled like that. Just don't want to over due it. But by what everyone says it's okay. Yaaayyy for Mia and great for me.

    Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

  3. #15
    Dog Park Attendant hnhammond's Avatar
    Real Name
    Holly
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    471
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Matilda (Tilly)
    Likes (Received)
    47

    Default Re: How many toys for a puppy is to much? ??

    We have a ton, but they don't all last very long! Your pup will go through them quickly, so don't worry about too many toys. Matilda is just like the rest of you guys, she eats EVERYTHING, tennis balls, squeakers, stuffed animals, etc.

    And even her kong toys need to be replaced every so often, as they are so mangled they pick up all kinds of dirt/dust/hair.

  4. #16
    Dog Groomer Mia Amor's Avatar
    Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Location
    Anaheim/ So Cal
    Posts
    591
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: How many toys for a puppy is to much? ??

    Quote Originally Posted by hnhammond View Post
    We have a ton, but they don't all last very long! Your pup will go through them quickly, so don't worry about too many toys. Matilda is just like the rest of you guys, she eats EVERYTHING, tennis balls, squeakers, stuffed animals, etc.

    And even her kong toys need to be replaced every so often, as they are so mangled they pick up all kinds of dirt/dust/hair.
    This is great thank you all so next time I come home with bags of toys and my husband gives me The Look. I'm gonna say these experts on this site told me there is never enough. 😆

    Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

  5. #17
    Rescue Volunteer Rural mystic's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tim
    Country
    United States
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    1,603
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ace
    Likes (Received)
    6

    Default Re: How many toys for a puppy is to much? ??

    When your dog complains about having too much stuff then should curtail the toys for awhile

  6. #18
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldozersma's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kori
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    1,289
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: How many toys for a puppy is to much? ??

    Bocephus has a toy bin upstairs and a toy bin in the living room. Here's his living room toys:-toys-jpg
    My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.


    James Hond, My Sunshine



  7. #19
    Dog Groomer Mia Amor's Avatar
    Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Location
    Anaheim/ So Cal
    Posts
    591
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: How many toys for a puppy is to much? ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Rural mystic View Post
    When your dog complains about having too much stuff then should curtail the toys for awhile
    Lol OK will do. She is a girl so hopefully she wont.

    Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

  8. #20
    Dog Groomer Mia Amor's Avatar
    Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Location
    Anaheim/ So Cal
    Posts
    591
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: How many toys for a puppy is to much? ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldozersma View Post
    Bocephus has a toy bin upstairs and a toy bin in the living room. Here's his living room toys:-toys-jpg
    Oh that is just awesome. Bet it's a ball getting into all that huh? Thank you for the pix by the way.

    Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

  9. #21
    The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin' groomzilla Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    schimpfy's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ron
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Vancouver British Columbia
    Posts
    1,070
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chance
    Likes (Received)
    261

    Default Re: How many toys for a puppy is to much? ??

    Chance is still accumulating toys and I have found the ones he seems to love the most cost the least. 2 all time faves is an empty plastic milk container with supervision he sinks his puppy teeth in and loves the noise can play with it for hours and a small broom go figure while the expensive toys are hardly touched.-028-jpg

  10. #22
    Dog Groomer Mia Amor's Avatar
    Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Location
    Anaheim/ So Cal
    Posts
    591
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: How many toys for a puppy is to much? ??

    Quote Originally Posted by schimpfy View Post
    Chance is still accumulating toys and I have found the ones he seems to love the most cost the least. 2 all time faves is an empty plastic milk container with supervision he sinks his puppy teeth in and loves the noise can play with it for hours and a small broom go figure while the expensive toys are hardly touched.-028-jpg
    Lol that's funny same with Mia her favorite is water bottles. All the toys in pets mart would never compare to a water bottle.

    Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

  11. #23

    Default Re: How many toys for a puppy is to much? ??

    Could never have enough toys. It's priceless when you give it to them their face looks like Xmas lol
    Using Tapatalk

  12. #24
    Bully Bootie Duty msericathatcher's Avatar
    Real Name
    erica
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    166
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: How many toys for a puppy is to much? ??

    -image-jpg
    This is bentley's basket of toys....which not all of them are in ....this is about 70% of them....there is some in the kitchen! bed room and both cars....so I'm going to say a bullie can never have too many toys lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •