1. His Gas! Lets face it, if it weren't for his mind blowing gas, I wouldn't be reminded to get out of the room and do some laundry.
2. Chewing! Thanks to him I got to replace all my shoes this past year thank you!
3. Messy drinker/drool! Now I actually mop at least 3 times a day or someone may break their neck. My floors have never been so spotless!
4. Snoring! He has taught me that sleeping next to my snoring husband isn't so bad after all.
5. Teeth! Who new crooked teeth were so cute! Now I can save money on my daughters braces. Crooked teeth are cool.
6. Allergies! I have always wanted to invest in some stock. Benadryl it is!
7. Wrinkles! Again who knew wrinkles are the new smooth? Now I can age gracefully.
8. Heat Sensitivity! For years my hubby and I argued over the air conditioner. I like it cold he likes warmer. Well there's no argument now, Meatball NEEDS the air! I win!
9. Vet Bills! Seriously who needs money anyway! At least the dog is healthy!
10. If it weren't for all of the above, my family would not be complete!
Awesome and well done!!
Thank you Meatball!
@4flowers I LOVE that! And I love his name so much! My husband's family was Italian-every Sunday his mom made "gravy"!
“It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"
Awesome. I love Bully Love
LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.
There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your life.
Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings
I love this!!!
My smooshy face boy!
This is wonderful! Well written!
Bahahaha !!!! So cute!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amen to everything! I love it!
Proud to be Patton's Mommy.
LOL awesome list! love it!