10 Reasons To Thank Meatball

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
1. His Gas! Lets face it, if it weren't for his mind blowing gas, I wouldn't be reminded to get out of the room and do some laundry.

2. Chewing! Thanks to him I got to replace all my shoes this past year:) thank you!

3. Messy drinker/drool! Now I actually mop at least 3 times a day or someone may break their neck. My floors have never been so spotless!

4. Snoring! He has taught me that sleeping next to my snoring husband isn't so bad after all.

5. Teeth! Who new crooked teeth were so cute! Now I can save money on my daughters braces. Crooked teeth are cool.

6. Allergies! I have always wanted to invest in some stock. Benadryl it is!

7. Wrinkles! Again who knew wrinkles are the new smooth? Now I can age gracefully.

8. Heat Sensitivity! For years my hubby and I argued over the air conditioner. I like it cold he likes warmer. Well there's no argument now, Meatball NEEDS the air! I win!

9. Vet Bills! Seriously who needs money anyway! At least the dog is healthy!

10. If it weren't for all of the above, my family would not be complete!

Thanks Meatball :)

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
1. His Gas! Lets face it, if it weren't for his mind blowing gas, I wouldn't be reminded to get out of the room and do some laundry.

2. Chewing! Thanks to him I got to replace all my shoes this past year:) thank you!

3. Messy drinker/drool! Now I actually mop at least 3 times a day or someone may break their neck. My floors have never been so spotless!

4. Snoring! He has taught me that sleeping next to my snoring husband isn't so bad after all.

5. Teeth! Who new crooked teeth were so cute! Now I can save money on my daughters braces. Crooked teeth are cool.

6. Allergies! I have always wanted to invest in some stock. Benadryl it is!

7. Wrinkles! Again who knew wrinkles are the new smooth? Now I can age gracefully.

8. Heat Sensitivity! For years my hubby and I argued over the air conditioner. I like it cold he likes warmer. Well there's no argument now, Meatball NEEDS the air! I win!

9. Vet Bills! Seriously who needs money anyway! At least the dog is healthy!

10. If it weren't for all of the above, my family would not be complete!

Thanks Meatball :)

That is so true and cute.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=11439]4flowers[/MENTION] I LOVE that! And I love his name so much! My husband's family was Italian-every Sunday his mom made "gravy"!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I love your outlook on life. I call it being "doggified". Great list!!

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
This is so awesome. I am so lucky that Dozer doesn't snore very loudly. Nor does he have allergies (that I am aware of). But everything else - YUP! His favorite thing to chew up is remote controls, iphones (thank God for Otter boxes) and prescription glasses. Ugh!! But, we wouldn't trade him for the world.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.