Can you believe my hubby said...."He's just a dog".

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I about had heart failure this morning when I was telling my hubby that I would rather him go fishing over the weekend then today so someone would be home with my Dozer. That's when he said, "that's ridiculous, he's just a dog, not a baby!". :sneaky2: WTH!!!! My response was "that is the worst thing you have ever said to me." I can't believe it. It's a good thing my mom lives close by and thinks that Dozer is a baby too. She will go visit later this morning. Gotta love moms. Especially when hubby is being a difficult. Now tell me...is this a baby or what?
208.jpgIMG_2311.jpg

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
:eek: He said What????? Oh no that man would be very, very sorry shortly after he was done spewing such stupidity! I hope he enjoys the couch tonight :stinkeye:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh I agree, that's totally YOUR baby!!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I get crap-talk like that coming from my family members too. I tell them off first, and then i make a point of ignoring them as best as i can.

and btw, those are such sweet pics of your baby boy Dozer!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Love that BABY's face-especially in the BAD Santa picture! Go in your husband's underwear drawer and put some itching powder in his undies. Then drill a hole in his boat! He's JUST a man!:evil: [MENTION=10758]BuddercupKelly[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
One os the SWEETEST baboes EVER!!! hubby sucks!! :stinkeye:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We hear it all the time from people who say we spoil her too much. I just ignore them and move along.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Love that BABY's face-especially in the BAD Santa picture! Go in your husband's underwear drawer and put some itching powder in his undies. Then drill a hole in his boat! He's JUST a man!:evil: @BuddercupKelly

Hahaha @Manydogs you always have the best ideas ever!

If my husband said that he know he's going to have my silent tantrum lol. And your baby is super handsome!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Love that BABY's face-especially in the BAD Santa picture! Go in your husband's underwear drawer and put some itching powder in his undies. Then drill a hole in his boat! He's JUST a man!:evil: @BuddercupKelly
Wow remind me never to get you mad Lynn!

We hear it all the time from people who say we spoil her too much. I just ignore them and move along.
Same here Todd. People say stuff and Im like "What you never saw a Bulldog in a baby stroller drinking out of a sippy cup before?

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww that's a sweet baby, and I feel the same way. I'm with Henny, I get the same thing from my family members, especially my mom, and I just try and ignore the comments. Luckily my hubby thinks like me, and spoils them just as much as I do.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Bulldogs are fur babies and that's the end of story. I'm lucky having a husband that feels the same way as I do... friends however can make me see red when they say stupid comments about my dogs.

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
Lol my husband always complains that I made our boys into babies..he's just jealous that they love me more than him..and they are def my babies!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.