Can you believe my hubby said...."He's just a dog".

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Well, he's just a hubby....I hear that they are easier to ditch at some point....:whistle:

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Don't see any dogs there, only sweet baby cakes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
We are a blended family and so the bullies are introduced as our "shared children." I agree looks like a baby

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I about had heart failure this morning when I was telling my hubby that I would rather him go fishing over the weekend then today so someone would be home with my Dozer. That's when he said, "that's ridiculous, he's just a dog, not a baby!". :sneaky2: WTH!!!! My response was "that is the worst thing you have ever said to me." I can't believe it. It's a good thing my mom lives close by and thinks that Dozer is a baby too. She will go visit later this morning. Gotta love moms. Especially when hubby is being a difficult. Now tell me...is this a baby or what?
View attachment 71236View attachment 71237

A person must first love themselves before they can love another. Question: was he abused as a child?? I'm very opinionated on this subject, but in growing up, my family had a dog, and I considered this pet as one of my siblings. When he passed away, I cried for weeks.... We were attached!! In life, some of the strongest connections ever made, are between parents and children, and parents and pets!! Our bullies are just like infants, and we have to treat them as infants, They do not know it's too hot outside, and would give their last dying breath to play with their human until they fall over with heat exhaustion. They only want to please and feel the love we have to offer, and in return they love unconditionally. Our Bullies cannot tell you they hurt, yet they look to us for comfort and care!! I'll dare you to do one thing.... Lock your Hubby in a car trunk overnight, and your Bully in another trunk, the next morning, see which one greets you with unconditional love and understanding. It goes without saying, it's sad people don't love one another, as our pets love us, and we love them. Anyone who cannot accept this understanding, should be raised alone and without ANY companionship. Our Pets are our greatest teachers, I would suggest sitting your hubby down, Pencil and paper in hand, so he too may learn to love in the same manner. Your baby is beautiful, and agreed, is not a "DOG" !! just my humble opinion, but I love both of my boys, and rarely understand people.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Please don't lock your Bulldog in a car trunk overnight, your husband ok, but please not the bulldog.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Bet he regrets those words....
Dozer is a baby, no question about it.

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Oh yeah a baby for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
No :no: Dozer is not just a dog, Dozer is your 4 legged Baby. They are not dogs, they are 4 legged Babies that mean the World To Us.

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Awwwweeee hellllll no! My husband and I have that disagreement from time to time ....I always win lol he's my child.... I get so annoyed if he comes home and doesn't take him out right away - his response is that bentley is sleeping ... and waits for me to come home.... Then he gets annoyed that when I come home from my day that I want to take him to play instead of running to do our lame adult like things .... My response is always if you did it before we wouldn't be doing it now :)

couch status ....how would he like to hold it for how many ever hours or not eat on time???? Huh!? Yea thought so!

Dozer is so cute!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.