wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Yes I am really starting a thread about my dog's second night hahaha yes I am a loser. He did ok, cried and barked for 45 minutes when I put him in his cage. This whimpering and whining was louder last night than the first night but when he finally quieted up he went 3 1/2 hours and woke me up to barking, went outside, pottied and back in crate. 45 more minutes of barking and whining, 3 1/2 hours later woke up and started barking, boom back outside and potty than back in crate. BUT the single best thing is that he is barking now when he needs to go outside and go the bathroom. He has done it twice so far today, pretty psyched bout that.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Very good! You are not a loser, just a typical bully owner. haha We understand these posts so keep it up. Lucky he seems to be understanding how it all is supposed to work anyhow. Hopefully the crying/barking will slow a bit soon for you.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
That is really wonderful, he's doing so great! Gertie and Ida are 7 months old and neither of them bark when they need to go outside.

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
You may want to try a heart beat pillow, when you crate him give it to him, you can get them at petsmart. I find them helpful when they are use to brothers and sisters or even just their moms heart beat. Did you get a blanket with smells from mom and siblings? Sounds like he is doing good at crate training, great job.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Ahh, this makes me happy Truman is older now! I remember those nights...they went on forever it seemed! Hopefully he'll get used to things but stay tough, it will pay off in the long run.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's great!!! It sounds as if you are already getting him into a great routine! :up:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
WFD..... Sounds like Guinness is off to a good start! :up:

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
That is good! I wake up to Brodie staring at me and how that wakes me up I don't know...oh could be his hot stinky breath or the drool that hits my face! Oh and your NOT a loser and if so we all are and darn happy about it!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=925]wfd38383[/MENTION] loser, I think not, lol. Do you see half the stuff we post about on here??? :lol: This is a place to share and not have to worry about the subject manner. We love all things bullies.

Great job with your little guy.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.