After 5+ yrs Vegas "did it"...........

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Re: After 5+ yrs Vegas "did it"...........

Y'all make me just want to put LOL on all of your posts. I have only seen my Dozer lift is leg twice and he's 2 1/2 years old. Must be a lazy bully thing. :yes:

- - - Updated - - -

Me too, JennieS

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I had a little 4 pound toy poodle male. When he started to lift his leg, he lifted it so far that he fell over backwards, and lifted it so high every time. He must have thought it made him more macho!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
You guys are going to LOVE this… my girl boxer Roxie likes to go around and PEE "mark" on things just like a male :ohmy: She hangs around her BF Charlie a lot, and apparently "marking" is a learned behavior… we just bust up every time she does it. I will be interested to see if WALLY picks up this behavior too… LOL

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
You guys are going to LOVE this… my girl boxer Roxie likes to go around and PEE "mark" on things just like a male :ohmy: She hangs around her BF Charlie a lot, and apparently "marking" is a learned behavior… we just bust up every time she does it. I will be interested to see if WALLY picks up this behavior too… LOL

Tracey-I've had girls that did this,too-after seeing the boys do it! The word should be "copydogs" not copycats!!:dog1::catluv::ROFL:

Most Reactions