After 5+ yrs Vegas "did it"...........

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OMG~!!!!! This morning I let Vegas out to do his business, I went out with him to admire some new plants we put in. He goes about his business and comes over to admire the new plants with me and then....................................

Much to my surprise.. :w00t: :bigeyes:...........He LIFTED his leg like a boy dog!!!! He did it on my new plants and nothing came out but I have NEVER, EVER seen him lift his leg. He has for over 5 years squatted to pee like a girl!! Imagine my surprise :ohmy:, I didn't think he could even do it. I stood there with my chin on the ground watching.

Do you think he was trying to mark? Again never seen him lift a leg, and NOTHING came out, he just hiked his leg like a biggie boy, stood there for a few seconds, then went about his way.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Well congrats Vegas!!

But yeah, I'm betting he was trying to mark. At least that's the only time Blue lifts.. lol

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well congrats Vegas!!

But yeah, I'm betting he was trying to mark. At least that's the only time Blue lifts.. lol

When Blue lifts does anything come out? I am new to this Vegas acting like a boy dog.. :ROFL:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
HOLY SMOKES!!!! WTF? First he pees on the towel and now he's lifting his leg to fake pee???!!!!! Our little man is growing up. :gloom: He will never stop amazing you!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
When Blue lifts does anything come out? I am new to this Vegas acting like a boy dog.. :ROFL:

Yes. In fact, now he "saves" some on walks just to mark. When he first started doing it, it was barely a trickle.
Vegas will learn that he needs to "save" a bit as well..lol..

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
WOOHOO!!! You go Vegas. :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Woohoo.... Vegas is a big boy now.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:(. Your little boy is growing up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Way to go Vegas!!! Hopefully he won't kill your new plants... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Littleeagle

Jul 28, 2011
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Baxter
Well at least he doesn't crap on your hostas and monkey grass - right in the damn middle of them!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Yes. In fact, now he "saves" some on walks just to mark. When he first started doing it, it was barely a trickle.
Vegas will learn that he needs to "save" a bit as well..lol..
This made me laugh so much, yes that is what they do "save" some just for Marking LOL :LMAO:
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] that is too funny, what is happening to Vegas ???????
We have gone the opposite way to you :yikes: Bazza used to "save" and lift his leg to mark all the trees on his walk. We had his "boy" bits taken off at 18 mths old and now he never lifts his leg and his does not mark anything anymore what does that mean I wonder ???

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Well at least he doesn't crap on your hostas and monkey grass - right in the damn middle of them!
Frankie does this!! He has to poop in the Hostas because the Tiger Lillies are getting too tall and they tickle his butt!! The things our crazy babies do!

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
LMAO! My husband is just DYING to see our male dog lift his leg lol

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
awwww..he's a big boy. Brutus pees like a girl too, i think it's so cute lol. My husband thinks it's stupid and he's just waiting for him to lift his leg. As long as he pees outside i'm happy LOL.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online