I am so hurt....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
damn, Veg's environmental allergies are out of control, tonight his eye's are all goopy. I gave him two Benadryl, and wiped his eye's real good, then I gave him eye drops. Just re-wetting drops. SINCE then, he has pouted all night will NOT come and snuggle with me on the couch, will NOT respond to my calls, just lays and looks at me like I am the devil~!!!! :evil: I have called him several times to come sit with me on the couch and he is TOTALLY ignoring me.........BRAT~!!! I quit asking. I think my feeling are hurt!! I gave him half banana for his bedtime snack and he still won't come sit with me. :confused: WTH??????

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
What a stinker!!! Hopefully he'll come around soon!

sent from my droid mini

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
That's what you get for making his life better lol lol lol. Maybe the Benadryl has him a bit drowsy and he doesn't want to move. Try ignoring him and see what happens....I bet that changes his attitude real quick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Stinker. LOL

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maybe he's to tired with the 2 benadryl to move plus he got that new pad he's happy and cool. :)

Susie

Jul 4, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Howie
Wow, two benadryl. That will zonk me out for the night. I know with one Benadryl, Howie will fall a sleep within half an hour or less and groggy all day. He would spend most of the time by himself and try to sleep it off.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Vegas will come around, he is just being pouty right now, :pouting: Elmo does this also when he does not want to me clean his face.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww I agree with JennieS, he's probably drowsy from the Benadryl and can't move, he'll come around. He loves his Mama.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Just a banana, Kelly?! c'mon now...how about a banana split (minus the hot fudge)...and i'm sure Vegas will come running to his momma really fast! :rundog:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Talk about holding a grudge ...... how is he this morning?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww poor baby Vegas :( Have you ever tried zyrtec for his eye issues Kelly? I know they had me using that for Winston, and it seemed to work better for his eyes.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Poor Vegas for his allergies and poor you for not getting any snuggle time! I would agree that he might have been really drowsy. I know just one benedryl conks Frank out. Still, I understand - if Frank did that, my feelings would be really hurt too!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
If you have a beer, I will come sit with you

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.