RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I agree with you all, we need to recpect people, but what if this rude woman has never been told that she is rude? Maybe she is also ignorant of the fact and doesn't understand that she's going around hurting peoples feelings. Then she has no way of knowing when to correct the behaviour. I would say:"Sorry, but that is just plain rude" and then walk away.

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
A lot of people think my baby is a boxer for a couple reasons, none of which I happen to agree with but whatever- 1. because he is brindle and 2. because he is on the taller/lankier side for a bully. Every single time I take him to the vet at least one person tells me what a cute boxer I have. I politely correct them and usually that is the end of story. However what I cannot tolerate is when people say that and I correct them and they ask me if I am sure and if I met the parents!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I did meet my son's parents thank you very much but seriously?! Don't question me and don't judge my dog because of what you think bullys are supposed to look like.

There are many many loving people in this world who were born with patience and understanding. I am not one of those people.

Back of my dog people! I don't remember who it was but I read one of the comments where you can't fix stupid, not even with duct tape.....AMEN!!!

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
A lot of people think my baby is a boxer for a couple reasons, none of which I happen to agree with but whatever- 1. because he is brindle and 2. because he is on the taller/lankier side for a bully. Every single time I take him to the vet at least one person tells me what a cute boxer I have. I politely correct them and usually that is the end of story. However what I cannot tolerate is when people say that and I correct them and they ask me if I am sure and if I met the parents!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I did meet my son's parents thank you very much but seriously?! Don't question me and don't judge my dog because of what you think bullys are supposed to look like.

There are many many loving people in this world who were born with patience and understanding. I am not one of those people.

Back of my dog people! I don't remember who it was but I read one of the comments where you can't fix stupid, not even with duct tape.....AMEN!!!

I agree with this totally. Bless all of you who have patience for stupid things said against your eb but after you keep insisting you know my dog better than I do you deserve what comes out my mouth next. 😠

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Truth is I would be laying a "smack down" followed by a few choice words lmao! You see I'm not exactly known for my politeness! In all seriousness, I probably really would have told him where to go! Ok it's official I now know I have no manners lmao:)

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Perhaps this has already been posted but bulldogs are suppose to have eyes well set apart. It's not a flaw, it's how they should look

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Truth is I would be laying a "smack down" followed by a few choice words lmao! You see I'm not exactly known for my politeness! In all seriousness, I probably really would have told him where to go! Ok it's official I now know I have no manners lmao:)

you and me both! Do you think we need help? Lol.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w

Lol.. you're showing your jersey!

I'm Russian. "My" people are very straight forward, and at times, have no problem being rude (amongst other things.) I would of just said- Your face is strange. Bad breeding? And walked away.

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler

I'm Russian. "My" people are very straight forward, and at times, have no problem being rude (amongst other things.) I would of just said- Your face is strange. Bad breeding? And walked away.
Lol! I'm originally from philadelphia. Have been in Jersey 4 years. Guess that philly/jersey attitude is my downfall. Who am I kidding I was born this way lol:)

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I just listen and let it go. My girl doesn't like other dogs and people are quick to call her ferocious . She's just like any dog. Dogs bark at each other, that's what dogs do. I explain that to people . I been working with Porkie not to react to other dogs let them go crazy and she's calm. My girl has reached milestones it will be a process but not impossible. Just her breed people think the worse in EBD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
msericathatcher

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
I do concur however sometimes straight talking is the only thing rude and ignorant folk understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Bahahahahaha this is great! I have seen some questionable people down here..... Hmmm?

ps- I'm originally from NJ- it takes every pit of me to hold back... Evvvvvvvverybit

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.