Milestone alert..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester now lets out a very quiet.. deep.. "ruff" when he wants to go outside to do his business. No longer does he just sit there waiting for someone to walk by and see him by a stroke of luck! :up: My boy.. becoming a man! :luv:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Good for Chester! (And for you). I wish my girls would "man-up"! They will both (especially Ida) go in their crates, rather than alert me that they need to go out. :angry: Of course Arrow is 3, (and really a man), and he just goes and dances in front of the patio door. He only barks when he's out there and no one's letting him back in. :rolleyes:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
yay for Chester!!!! :yes:

This gives me hope that one day Daddy will ask ... I'd even go for tapping at the door like all our other dogs do. At the moment, he patiently sits there until nobody notices him and then goes and does it somewhere in the house. The most common thing you will ever hear inside our house is somebody asking "Where's Daddy?" !! We always have to keep a watch to see if he's just sitting by the back door!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.