Would you move your baby from your favourite seat?

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
What a great day in the uk, I was at work, then beer and BBQ run. I got in the
kids in were in the paddling pool, then I started cooking and running after folk. The dogs had a great day.
just had a shower came down and diesel is giving it big zzzzzzzz on my fav seat.
i don't have the heart to move him:no:

Would you move your BABY from your seat ?

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Haha who's the man?! Good boy Diesel! Nope i dont even move Bifi when he's occupying my entire pillow. I​ move at the end of the bed so he can sleep undisturb but if he feels i moved he follows me anyway lol.

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Of course not. From reading everyone's posts and blog that is the ongoing talk around here what would you give up for your bully. Seems like being a leader of a pack is only for us cause when it comes to beds, pillows, chairs, their rest time or stuff to eat seems like they win. lol. So is it just in our mind that we are the pack leaders hmmmm :ponder:, thoughts??

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
LMAO!!! Of course NOT… I would just scoot him over to share the seat… ;)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Not make Vegas get down, but I will make his scoot over.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. I would do the same as Tracey and KMARINO, I would scoot them over, and share the space with them, and then I would snuggle with them.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I do not have to, but Lewis does.... him and Banks lay claim to the one recliner in the house, cracks me up cause there are two recliners, but they both want the same one and he normally has to get her to move

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I will pick Rigs up and put him on my lap. So I guess yes, I will move him if it means I get to snuggle him. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
NO WAY, Elmo sleeps so sound and he is so Big, I just let him have his way. Mommies Big Boy Elmo

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
No. She needs to know who is boss. I workout in my living room, she likes to lay on my yoga mat. She fought with me when I said, " off"! I said, you are not having your way and she had this big smile on her face like a brat. I can't believe she would make her little noises at me lol this girl needs to know , I am the leader not her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus loves to jump in our seats if we get up. Sometimes I leave him alone but sometimes I make believe sit on him and it pisses him off enough that he moves.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.