Have you all noticed all the commercials with bullies in them?

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
qunemaqu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOOK at that face!!!

Yes, i have noticed and I cringe everytime.... going to make people that have no clue about all the special maintenance and attention think they need to have on and then in a few months to a year the rescues will be over loaded

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgYes I've noticed, they're in commercials, advertisement pictures, movies, and it seems I'm seeing more and more people with EB's. Everyone is learning what we already know, bullies are the best, they are the cutest and the most loveable dogs ever. They have so much character and personality, just like a person.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
That's because the makers of commercials know what gets attention. Wherever you take a bulldog it will steal all the attention. Everybody looks and many of them will look at you with an expression of "can I touch him?"

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Great pic!! Totally agree with Tim, bullys always steal the show.

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Yes I just pointed that out to my hubby the other day. I love this breed and seems like its catching on. The thing I am worried about is people wanting this breed and willing to steal puppies or dogs out of their homes, on walks, pound, anywhere. Makes me a little more scared now. My brother had a bully that was 2 yrs and they went into his house and stole the dog. Where he is we do not know. Just hope it doesn't become a fade where everyone wants one to look cool and then realize the breed is a lot of work and then the rescues are overwhelmed with puppies and dogs.

OP
luvmybully

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
I remember when 101 Dalmatian's came out and a lot of people thought they'd love that breed, well Dali's are very hyper, and it was not a good match for families that didn't do their homework and learn about the breed first. I hope that doesn't happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I do notice, and every time I show a Picture of Vegas of FB or work all the young girls I work with always say "Awe I want one so bad" I just laugh and tell them the upkeep stories. No one has any idea unless you own one. I wanted one my whole life, thank god I was of my age (46 when I got him) my kids out of the house and remarried. NO WAY could I have done this while raising two boys, and single!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.