agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
After reading some of the story's about bully's being miss treated I am wondering

We got our bully's from 2 different breeders. Both ask us to what's app photos ( as I ain't on FB ) they also give us advice on food, diets and we meet up.
Today Maxine ( breeder ) was letting her bully out to stud. The guy turned up and his bitch was sooo skinny she refused for the dogs to mate. She has also turned people down who turned up to buy puppy's because she didn't feel happy with things. I really like her as it's more about the dog than the money.

Are you still in contact with your breeder ?

Have you had any bad situations or good memories ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
We send Bazza's Breeder a photo every Xmas, he always send us a reply back about how he looks good and looks just like his Dad, He enjoys updates of his bullie Babies.
At the start we could ask any questions and he would be happy to help.

He does his best to make sure they go to a good home.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
heh, nope. we have nothing to do with each other. i have no respect for her.

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Most definitely! I talk to her all the time. I send her videos and pictures every week. We have become pretty good friends. She keeps me updated on when and if she will breed and also on how her dogs are doing. We live in different states so her New Years resolution this year is to make it to Michigan to see Dually!!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
From the first few months of having Bifi, yes we kept in contact and she told us to keep his pictures coming (email) but then i sent pictures of Bifi having cherry eyes she doesnt wanna have anything to do with us anymore. So for us thats it too gbye breeder... good riddance!

Seems like you found a great one!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
From the first few months of having Bifi, yes we kept in contact and she told us to keep his pictures coming (email) but then i sent pictures of Bifi having cherry eyes she doesnt wanna have anything to do with us anymore. So for us thats it too gbye breeder... good riddance!

Seems like you found a great one!

Ugh, I had a similar experience with mine. When I told her all about Blue's health issues- silence. She never responded.

Maybe they think we want money from them? lol...

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I was lucky to find a great breeder and yes I have them on FB and his parent's owners on here as well. It's always great to share stories with them and they love to see him being well taken care of and happy. Same for Karly's breeder.

SirJoseph

Feb 16, 2014
Northern Nevada
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Joseph AKA JOE
Yep, Still talk with JOE's breeder. She has been very helpful with advice and info. Since JOE is my 1st bully I didn't really know what to expect (still don't haha) but she has been very helpful and nice. She and her daughter came to visit as well. Very cool people. I send pics and links to JOE's video's on YouTube - They love it.

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I guess I had a similar experience as a few. My breeder wanted to keep in touch with emails and pictures and said I could call with any questions anytime. I emailed with a few questions about Riggins small size. Then after finding out a bit more info a couple months later I called but they never returned my call. So I stopped sending pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
[MENTION=7457]Blueberrys Mom[/MENTION] well i do want money from her! Hahaha but now i dont care. Bifi is such a great find...i guess my consolation is she raised Bifi very well and (knock on wood) that he has no allergies (yet). But i still do contemplate on warning people about her.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
@Blueberrys Mom well i do want money from her! Hahaha but now i dont care. Bifi is such a great find...i guess my consolation is she raised Bifi very well and (knock on wood) that he has no allergies (yet). But i still do contemplate on warning people about her.

I don't either. But I'm thinking that's the only reason they don't respond
106.gif

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
I sure do! I speak with chris probably every week. I send him pictures of Jovi and he always comments about how she looks just like her momma and she is filling out nicely. He also sends me pictures of her brothers and sisters and tells me how they are doing... AND the best part of it is he ALSO keeps me updated on new litters that either he or his friends are having. He just told me recently that his friends bully had a litter. Started out with 10 pups but wthin 3 days 5 of them passed because they were not getting the nutrients from the mothers milk when they were first born. But the 5 left are doing wonderful and he sends me pictures. I want one from the litter SOOO BAD!!! and yesterday chris found these pics of Jovi that made me so happy.

image (1).jpgimage.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes, our breeder is friends with our vet, she no longer lives in our state but they remain friends and through our vet and Facebook, we keep in touch as she likes to get updates on her pups

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.