Bully tail question...

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I was at Petsmart today and I saw a Bully that had no tail! I talked to the lady who owned her and she says she was born that way and she has puppies just like her. She said a Bully can have a corkscrew tail or no tail. I had read about problems resulting in a tail needing to be amputated, but she said she has had her from 8 weeks old and she has always been that way. She even showed me, on her phone, pics of this dog's tailless puppies. Have any of you ever heard of this? Just curious...

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
No...are you sure there wasn't a little tiny nub somewhere? I wanna see!

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
There was NO nub at all, NOTHING! I considered asking to take a pic with my phone, but felt a little weird asking a stranger if I could photgraph her dog's butt. :p

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
There was NO nub at all, NOTHING! I considered asking to take a pic with my phone, but felt a little weird asking a stranger if I could photgraph her dog's butt. :p

Did you refer her to this website? That would be cool if she joined...and posted pictures. So the butt looked like this?

[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION]

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
A little less "indented" than that. But pretty similar. I didn't talk to her long at all, she was ahead of me in line and she left before I got a chance to mention the site. She was a little "stand-offish" :(. I was surprised she showed me the pic of the puppies.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
wow no tail.....beefy looks like he has no tail because he has an inverted tail with a very tight pocket so when we go to Petsmart people ask me where his tail is lol. I say well its right there inside a pocket above his butt:p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.