I just want to cry when I see this!!!

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
English bulldog rescue network Houston got this baby on Monday I belive. They posted really graphic pictures of her when she first came. She is only one year old and afraid of human touch so bad that the second day the lady took over 3h to get her out of the kennel to go potty. Why? Why? Why? How miserable can you be to let a dog suffer so much!!!!!!

vehazy6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Incredibly heart breaking, such a sweet little girl and she is so afraid and I am sure it must be painful to be touched too

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I saw this on my FB, it mostly makes me freakin angry, that someone could sit by and watch an animal suffer like this, and to deteriorate to this degree. How heartless can you be? Obviously this baby is suffering, just give her to rescue, drop her off at a vet, do something, but to knowingly ignore, and watch her suffer, how cruel are you? This Makes me cry, I hope she heals and finds a wonderful home.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I've been posting this on EBN FB page… it's unreal. Her name is Pearl, and from what I've read she also has a pretty bad heart murmur. Poor baby can't catch a break :(

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I saw on FB too 😞 I just cannot understand how this happens. It breaks my heart. She is so beautiful. My 4 year old daughter wanted to see her picture. I showed the least graphic one on FB of her playing and she said oh she is so cute Mommy. Then that breaks my heart. She is so innocent. She doesn't know the cruel people in this world. 😞 I just said yes baby, she is a beautiful girl.

Mia Amore

Apr 28, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
I am very sad to see this but I hope she pulls through strong and shows everyone want a strong bully can do. My prayers are with her everyday.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Some updates were posted on their fb page. This baby was free on craigslist!!!!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Yes I saw it on facebook it is heartwrenching, poor baby, no words can express how I feel about the person who can allow this to happen, so glad she is rescued and now getting help. I am so disgusted humans can do this, but inspired by the people who rescue and help.

Mia Amore

Apr 28, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Any update on this baby?

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Any update on this baby? Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

I did see another post on FB yesterday that she remembered the lady that found her and there were pics of Pearl letting the lady pet her

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
I did see another post on FB yesterday that she remembered the lady that found her and there were pics of Pearl letting the lady pet her

Thank you for updating on her. I showed my husband and we can't stop thinking about her. That pix of her is so heartbreaking. I hope one day she will be happy in a home and loved.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you for updating on her. I showed my husband and we can't stop thinking about her. That pix of her is so heartbreaking. I hope one day she will be happy in a home and loved.

They posted today that she is making friends with one of the other bullies, Agnes.... The rescue seems hopeful she is coming out of her shell, but still very fearful and has a very long road in front of her. She is just about a year old, poor sweet baby

Bigd07

Jun 3, 2013
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Hunter
Poor baby,that's bull$@%&!!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.