I just want to cry when I see this!!!

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Oh good lord! I can't believe this! Wow! I feel the same way about parents of children as I do parents of animals, not everyone should be a parent. Very sad

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I am sooooo glad this beautiful baby is getting better and receiving the care and love she deserves:angelheart::angelheart:

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Great news today incase you didn't see. Pearl's heart ultrasound come back with excellent results. Here is the screen shot!
e8avyrym.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Great news today incase you didn't see. Pearl's heart ultrasound come back with excellent results. Here is the screen shot!
e8avyrym.jpg

This is such great news. I'm so glad the results so far have been good. I pray she keeps fighting for herself to have a loving family. Thank you for all the updates.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
This is such great news. I'm so glad the results so far have been good. I pray she keeps fighting for herself to have a loving family. Thank you for all the updates.

You are very welcome! She has come so far already by the looks of the pictures and their updates. 😃 She had a bed and toys donated to her. ❤️ Here are a few more screen shots.
je6y6uzu.jpg
2aqenany.jpg
dy3uqeva.jpg
u2ahu2ez.jpg

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
You are very welcome! She has come so far already by the looks of the pictures and their updates. 😃 She had a bed and toys donated to her. ❤️ Here are a few more screen shots.
je6y6uzu.jpg
2aqenany.jpg
dy3uqeva.jpg
u2ahu2ez.jpg

Awwww to cute.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have some news, we are going to be doing our next auction mid June and we will be bidding for Pearl and two other beautiful bullies in need of our help.

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I have some news, we are going to be doing our next auction mid June and we will be bidding for Pearl and two other beautiful bullies in need of our help.

That is so great! 😊 Pearl just melts my heart. I can't stop following her progress. She is an amazing little fighter. 💕

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
It is sad but Pearl gets better and better everyday and it's heartwarming :) to see her coming around .... It's ridiculous that any fur baby has to go through any kind of abuse and neglect

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I'm so glad Pearl is doing better! Can't wait for the next auction!!!

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
It is sad but Pearl gets better and better everyday and it's heartwarming :) to see her coming around .... It's ridiculous that any fur baby has to go through any kind of abuse and neglect

I completely agree with you! I just don't understand how anyone can do that to an animal. 😞

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.