Does you bully keep walking across your path when you have them out ?

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Today I fell (*** over tit) today, diesel always crosses over my path when were out, sometimes he looks to see where I am - which nearly brings him to a standstill.
On a normal day if you looked out your window I'd be the daft guy stepping over his bully not to put him off his stride.
Today - I had diesel and my 4year old Lj was beside me learning to ride her bike with no restraints on, Sarah was 100' behind with the pups. I don't know what happened but I was looking at the pups, helping Lj on her bike and the next thing I am looking at the sun, there was a guy cutting his grass who couldn't stopped laughing, sarah laughing and diesel jumping all over me slobbering me big time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
WIPE OUT! That sounds painful man, happy you're ok.

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
LOL!!!!!! It does sounds funny!

Izzy drives me bananas too... she can't walk straight and she doesnt pay attention. One time I was at the little dog park in my building and she went to do #2 and after she was done (not on a leash) she came running towards me so fast that she knock me down! I was so mad cuz the dog park has that aritificial grass that all 1,000 dogs pee on! And there I was, on my black suit, laying down on that dirty grass!

SirJoseph

Feb 16, 2014
Northern Nevada
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Joseph AKA JOE
JOE does this and being 'out' is not a requirement. He does this all throughout the house, and you have to be mindful of his location or you will be on your arse :) He'll be walking along side of you and cut directly into your path without warning, turn sideways, stop and look up at you. After you maneuver around him the process starts again from one end of the house to the other. Same goes for walks. haha.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG Both Bella & Winston were constantly trying to trip me on walks or even out in the yard!!! It used to drive me crazy, and YEP I feel flat on my face after Winston tried to kill me… LOL :angry:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: thank for the laugh.... video would have been priceless! Hoep you are OK!

they do know how to ALWAYS be right under your feet

B

Baxter Tiberius

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

The entire walk is me, zig-zagging back and forth to avoid tripping over Baxter. One second he's on my left side, then on my right, then behind me, then pulling in front. Runs, slows down, stops immediately.

Walks diagonal across my path, back and forth.

Its my fault though. I am not taking the time to train him. When I finally do tug on his leash and say "wait" .... after a few instances of this, he walks perfectly beside me.

I just feel like im being mean so I let him do his thing :)

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Hahaha [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] is right video would've been priceless! Atleast Diesel was sorry covering you with kisses! Lol.

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] & [MENTION=8944]dieMuttivonBifi[/MENTION] Thanks for you kind words and sympathy lol xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Don't ya' just hate it when you tell someone you fell-and they LAUGH?:ROFL: ?! Now, if your DOG fell-EVERYBODY would be crying!:tissue::awwwwman:

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Lol. 2 true I just don't want to admit it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well then Jimmy you have something to look forward to when Nula and Paisley got big lol. Triple the fun!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online