Cheeks as hiding spot anyone?

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Anybody have a bully like Meatball? Several times a day I have to stick my finger in the sides of his cheeks to find and pull out whatever he is hiding there! Seriously I will see him eating something, I will say "Meatball what are you eating now!" He stops chewing and I swear he hides it in his cheek area. You would be surprised, I have pulled out a few things at once from in there! It's like he's storing it for his pleasure later. If whatever he's chewing is too big to hide, he spits it out and runs Lmao!

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
An hour after diesel eats I can see him normally start chewing again. I open his mouth and it's kibble from an hour ago

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
YES! They are very clever little hamsters like that!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yep. Harlea does this all the time with little sticks and dirt clods she picks up in the yard.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

beckylu00

Apr 29, 2014
Same here with Rocco.When I take him outside. He loves leave and we have mulch in our yard. Its like they know what would get our attention right away. The first time he had something I checked and he had nothing.I walked away and then he started chewing on something again! Then finally I realized he keeps it on the side of his cheeks. So yes my Rocco is like Meatball.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
Omg yes! Patton is obsessed with trying to eat mulch. I am constantly fighting him to get it out. He also stores his food in his cheeks LONG after I thought he finished all his dinner. I'll find him chewing 30 minutes after dinner only to find out it's just his left over food! I thought it was because he just forgot it was there but I guess not! lol

Jack G

Feb 11, 2014
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
I also have the same experience with Louie. :rolleyes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... That is hysterical!! Banks is all about NOW, later she will just be demanding more

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.