It would be fun to know how everyone came up with their bullies names. Jammy came from pajamas. When my daughter was little

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
June was born June 6th :) It's the only name both my bf and I agreed on. He mentioned it randomly one day while we were looking at pictures of her from her breeder and I loved it!

B

Baxter Tiberius

When I was 11 years old I visited my dad in Texas, and next door to him there was a fat piggy English Bulldog named Baxter.

I was absolutely in love with the little guy and always remembered exactly how he looked.

I spent the next 17 years telling myself I would one day have an English Bulldog named Baxter that looked just like him.

I found my breeders facebook page and watched their litters (they had at least one every 3 months) for nearly three years, until I saw "the one". And I knew it when i saw him.

There was Baxter :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My hubby had wanted a bully forever so when we got his girl he named her Bella, italian for beautiful!!! When Bella had her litter we decided to give them all strong british names...

Boys… Winston, Wellie (for Beef Wellington since he was the runt) Sherlock, Bentley, Cromwell
Girls… Chelsea, Beatrice, and Winnie (for Winnie the Pooh)

Of course we kept Winston, my sweet baby boy :heart:

Now that we have a brand new baby bully the name part was difficult… we had used up SO many british boy names… LOL
So we came up with Walter Elton (his daddy's name) and we call him Wally… Walter pays homage to our beloved W boys Winston and Wellie. Plus we absolutely LOVE Walt Disney… It's absolutely perfect, just like HIM!!!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I had my name all ready..as I am a due hard NY Jet fan ( before they signed Michael Vick the dog killer anyway) I was naming my first bully Rex after their coach Rex Ryan who has a face just like a bully..but when the rescue dropped him off and they said "Meet Chumley" there was no way I could change that name!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 37

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I had my name all ready..as I am a due hard NY Jet fan ( before they signed Michael Vick the dog killer anyway) I was naming my first bully Rex after their coach Rex Ryan who has a face just like a bully..but when the rescue dropped him off and they said "Meet Chumley" there was no way I could change that name!

Seriously, CHUMLEY or as we call him CHUMS is perfect!!! :w00t:

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
I always pictured really old little men that drive bentley's and english bulldogs looks kinda like a sad little old man... So that's how I came up with his name.... I really want to get him a sister - in which I have Bugatti picked out for future her :)