Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It would be fun to know how everyone came up with their bullies names. Jammy came from pajamas. When my daughter was little

Dog Park Attendant Rigginsluv11's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Riggins
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: It would be fun to know how everyone came up with their bullies names. Jammy came from pajamas. When my daughter was lit

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    All named after the b/f's favorite sports players

Nitshcke --- Ray Nitschke from the Green bay Packers

Banks - Erine Banks from the Chicago Cubs

Chelios (our Frenchie) -- Chris Chelios from the Chicago Blackhawks
    Does your b/f watch golf? The pro that bought Riggins (and the one RIG is named after) is a Chicago sports fan and has the Blackhawks logo on his bag and Kane's #.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: It would be fun to know how everyone came up with their bullies names. Jammy came from pajamas. When my daughter was lit

My Dog Elmo was named from the character on Sesame Street, I always Loved Him. I would watch Sesame Street with my Daughter many years ago.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rigginsluv11 View Post
    Does your b/f watch golf? The pro that bought Riggins (and the one RIG is named after) is a Chicago sports fan and has the Blackhawks logo on his bag and Kane's #.

He does not currently watch but when i tell him this he probably will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Dog Park Attendant Rigginsluv11's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Riggins
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    He does not currently watch but when i tell him this he probably will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Haha 😂

Real Name
    Samantha
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    June
    Likes (Received)

June was born June 6th It's the only name both my bf and I agreed on. He mentioned it randomly one day while we were looking at pictures of her from her breeder and I loved it!

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    April
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jovi
    Likes (Received)

Named after Bon Jovi, of course!

Baxter Tiberius

When I was 11 years old I visited my dad in Texas, and next door to him there was a fat piggy English Bulldog named Baxter.

I was absolutely in love with the little guy and always remembered exactly how he looked.

I spent the next 17 years telling myself I would one day have an English Bulldog named Baxter that looked just like him.

I found my breeders facebook page and watched their litters (they had at least one every 3 months) for nearly three years, until I saw "the one". And I knew it when i saw him.

There was Baxter

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

My hubby had wanted a bully forever so when we got his girl he named her Bella, italian for beautiful!!! When Bella had her litter we decided to give them all strong british names...

Boys… Winston, Wellie (for Beef Wellington since he was the runt) Sherlock, Bentley, Cromwell
    Girls… Chelsea, Beatrice, and Winnie (for Winnie the Pooh)

Of course we kept Winston, my sweet baby boy

Now that we have a brand new baby bully the name part was difficult… we had used up SO many british boy names… LOL
    So we came up with Walter Elton (his daddy's name) and we call him Wally… Walter pays homage to our beloved W boys Winston and Wellie. Plus we absolutely LOVE Walt Disney… It's absolutely perfect, just like HIM!!!

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)

I had my name all ready..as I am a due hard NY Jet fan ( before they signed Michael Vick the dog killer anyway) I was naming my first bully Rex after their coach Rex Ryan who has a face just like a bully..but when the rescue dropped him off and they said "Meet Chumley" there was no way I could change that name!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image-jpg  

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    I had my name all ready..as I am a due hard NY Jet fan ( before they signed Michael Vick the dog killer anyway) I was naming my first bully Rex after their coach Rex Ryan who has a face just like a bully..but when the rescue dropped him off and they said "Meet Chumley" there was no way I could change that name!
    Seriously, CHUMLEY or as we call him CHUMS is perfect!!!

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Bully Bootie Duty msericathatcher's Avatar
    Real Name
    erica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley
    Likes (Received)

I always pictured really old little men that drive bentley's and english bulldogs looks kinda like a sad little old man... So that's how I came up with his name.... I really want to get him a sister - in which I have Bugatti picked out for future her

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads