4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Does anyone use milk shampoo or know of a good one to use? I've been using Pearls Au Lait and really like it. Leaves Dooley smelling fresh and clean but I can't find this anymore other than in a gallon size. That will take years to use.

well it looks as if it's time for someone's nightly belly rub. I can't believe this goofball he just rolled over by me as I'm typing this. Guess he needs more attention this evening.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 107

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Never heard of it..... may have to look into it.

LOVE the picture

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
hahaha! What a doll he is, rolling over for you like that to take a pic. I know it sounds crazy but a gallon of that stuff is only $28 on amazon and the regular price for a regular size bottle of any other good bully shampoo is way more than that. Maybe you and I go in on a gallon and split it! LOL!

OP
4WHLN

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Maybe you and I go in on a gallon and split it! LOL!

OK deal. So I'll order it and you drive on over and I'll have it bottled up when you get here. :lol:

I didnt know if it would go bad after a couple years. I've only managed to use 12 oz in the year I've had him. But I like the shampoo and more importantly he doesn't have any reaction to it. Guess I'll have to get off my wallet and just get a gallon.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OK deal. So I'll order it and you drive on over and I'll have it bottled up when you get here. :lol:

I didnt know if it would go bad after a couple years. I've only managed to use 12 oz in the year I've had him. But I like the shampoo and more importantly he doesn't have any reaction to it. Guess I'll have to get off my wallet and just get a gallon.

hahaha!! You are so right, you've got to stick with what works. It sort of feels like you've hit the jackpot when you find something that works with these guys!!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online