So I was wrong to say that Stig's a late bloomer.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
And that he's quite the humper, so says the daycare owner :eek:. He even started marking long before I noticed. **Knock on wood, but I hope he doesn't start humping in the house. :p

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Stigg, welcome to Vegas's world of being the hump-meister! It makes me so mad, but I have tried everything to get him to stop but nothing has worked except putting a harness on him when we have company and keeping the leash around my wrist.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
haha at least he is good at home for you huh? Opposite of kids they seem to be good at everyone elses house and whine at home. Or is that just mine? :p

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Just yours Jenn.

Stig is probably trying to be the 'big man on campus' ;)

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
hmmmm.. Chester doesn't do that.. :up: yet <o are your babies neutered? though my shih tzu is neutered and he does it :down:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
LMAO gooooooo Stiggy!!!!! Bear humps periodically, not an everyday occurence, yet. He even humps crazy stuff when I swat him off my beagle its funny take pictures or video tape it. hahahahhaha

bullylover4ever

Dec 30, 2010
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
not named yet
saban has started humping too, mostly when hes ready to play....he's only 4 months old, lol :eek:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
when lex is playing and gets really excited he will try and hump bo i have to hollar at him and he'll stop. but he doesnt try to hump people or anything like that.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Frank humps periodically too, either when he is excited and trying to be dominant, or when he needs to go poo really badly and doesn't quite know what to do. It usually goes along with his crazy hopping too, hahahaha. He is getting neutered soon, so maybe that will stop it. When he does, we try to force him into submission, either by rolling him on his back or holding him immobile for a minute. He has never tried to do it with other dogs though, or other people, so that is good.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.