brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Ok so we have a pond that is about 7ft deep. When we first got Frankie he jumped in and I had to fish him out. So we fenced off the whole pond that is common with the yard. Now we have railing on the deck that looks out onto the pond and tonight I was sitting outside with Brutus and Frankie and all of a sudden Frankie was gone. So i'm running and screaming for gary to come help me and I guess he didnt see the screen door was shut and he crashed through the whole door. Well frankie was fine, he climbed out at the waterfall and now that i'm over my heart failure, I can't help but remember the old kool aid commercial where the kool aid jug comes crashing out when the kids called "Hey kool aid"! I'm laughing now about it, but i'm also on my way to home depot to put wire fencing on the deck rails. Lord help me!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl; :rofl: where the heck was the hidden camera for that one!!! :rofl:

koolaid.jpg

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Video perhaps? That would be funny to see. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I swear once I knew frankie was safe, it really was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I can't stop laughing. It was defintely one of wtf moments cuz I couldn't find frank, all the fish were going crazy on the pond so I couldn't really tell if he was still in the pond, and I had hey kool aid crashing through the door. Hey do you think he will mind if I call him kool aid for the rest of the summer??

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Call me next time. I'm only 20 mins away and I'd love to see the show!

My house really is a side show! I think I need my head examined. We were just debating whether or not Brutus tried to "off" his puppy brudder!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:rofl; :rofl: where the heck was the hidden camera for that one!!! :rofl:

koolaid.jpg

OMG Rosalie… I'm laughing so hard I have tears running down…. OMG!!! I swear your neighbors must think you guys are completely NUTS!!! :rofl: Just take a deep breath and think you are back in MEXICO, calm waters, no crazy-*** dogs… LOL

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My neighbor was mowing his back lawn and just stopped completely stunned. I was like "oh it's ok frank fell in the pond and gary didn't see the door, no need to worry everything is fine".

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My neighbor was mowing his back lawn and just stopped completely stunned. I was like "oh it's ok frank fell in the pond and gary didn't see the door, no need to worry everything is fine".

That's awesome!!! He's probably like… "Hey honey, the neighbors are partying again" :cheers: LMAO!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Just another ordinary day for Rosalie,eh?:w00t:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Rosalie, it's kinda sounding like you guys were maybe drinking some Kool Aid with some extra "sumptin sumptin" in it! :whistle::lmao:

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I have tears rolling down my face right now reading this! 😂😂😂😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online