Site Assistance

BrindleEB2013

May 12, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
JC
Where do I go if I were looking to rehome my bully? Is there a thread on here for that?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! I have NO idea if we have a thread for that, but I will tag some members for you...

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
What's your situation, where do you live and give some info
about JC. Thank you!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi and welcome to EBN. I'm not sure if we have a thread on here for that either, but you can maybe start with like Carol suggested, the area you live in, information on your bully, and maybe someone on here that lives in your area, may be able to help out or give you some information. There might even be a member willing to help out with fostering, or keeping your baby. Sometimes members are looking to adopt a new bully. The other thing you can try is going on the bulldogs for adoption forums and see if one of them is near your area, maybe they can rescue your bully. I don't know your circumstances, but know this must be a difficult and heartbreaking decision for you, I hope you find a solution, and a good home for your bully. Please keep us posted.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Have you thought about surrending to rescue and they can find you bully a new home.... Bullies to the Rescue is out of Charolette NC ? More information, a picture would be helpful as well.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Where do I go if I were looking to rehome my bully? Is there a thread on here for that?
BrindleEB2013 - if there is anything here that anyone can do, just let us know. I'm sure this must be a very difficult time. If you wander around the site a little, you'll see that everyone here is very supportive and helpful. I wish you the best.

Bigd07

Jun 3, 2013
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Hunter
Where are you located,hunter would love a friend?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.