Nice additions to the "Manly Panties"

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Birds of a feather... and like attracts like.
So we all know that Bulldogs are "special" and we adore them, for among other reasons, their clownishness and peculiarities.
And obviously their owners are cut from the same cloth.
I'm leery of bidding on these because I'm afraid I would win.
But thankfully neither me nor Ace need any "teeny tiny" silver balls because we both still possess our "original family jewels"
You guys are "nuts"

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] I thought they got renamed to Bro Briefs?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Yes they did! My bad. :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Birds of a feather... and like attracts like.
So we all know that Bulldogs are "special" and we adore them, for among other reasons, their clownishness and peculiarities.
And obviously their owners are cut from the same cloth.
I'm leery of bidding on these because I'm afraid I would win.
But thankfully neither me nor Ace need any "teeny tiny" silver balls because we both still possess our "original family jewels"
You guys are "nuts"

If you win, you don't get them. If you don't... You may be the chosen one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh dangit, that's what I was afraid of. What if you don't bid at all would that still be considered a loser? This seems like a lose, lose, proposition

The only way to avoid receipt of the Bro-briefs is to win them so you can ship to someone else :D

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I received them with just a "Marine" patch on them, still they drew a lot of questions from bystanders, passerby's and even store employees at Petco, as they wouldn't touch them, and EVERYONE wanted to know the story of the purse, and subsequent pictures holding the purse, with bull dogs in tow. EVERYONE thought it was freaking hilarious, and the idea to raise money was ingenious. Luckily I had them as in "Almost New Condition" still respectable, hahahaha, when the Stallone Brothers jotted down their thoughts and passed them onto me, the wheels of thought were churning.
IMG_6121.jpgIMG_1462.jpegIMG_6501.jpgIMG_1533.jpgIMG_6732.jpgIMG_0490.jpgIMG_2101.jpgIMG_9402.jpgIMG_1462.jpeg

Please let me take you on a full tour of the "Manly Panties" "Bro Briefs" whatever you want to call them, Myself, I call them well used and Soiled!! The first picture is where my Air Brush artist, "Airbrush by Reg" in Slidell, LA painted the face of "Rambone Stallone" The patch originally ordered was lost in the mail, so wasn't a big deal anyway, we already had a contingency plan in place, The Skidmarks in the seat were the idea of "Rockford Stallone" and of course the dingleberries are a representation of "The Family Jewels" my boys grew those Dingleberries right after graduation from Law School, as everyone who knows the Stallone Brothers know, their both students of Law, and represent many cases right here on the forum, mostly when "The Cat performs the bad, and the "Bully" gets the Blame. Between the Air Brush puppy face, and the Marine Patch is the "Bro Brief Fly" you'll see instead of buttons, they are handcuffed shut with two beautiful miniature pairs of Handcuffs, safeguarding the Family Jewels, not just any ole' huzzy is privileged to the secret family formula.... So I took pictures away, and up close so you could see these beautiful handcuffs, The Next picture is a close up of the "Stallone Beothers Famous Skidmarks" after both boys took turns wearing them, and of course scooting across the floor in them. Again you'll see the "Family Jewels under the skid marks, and all I could find were some ear rings of money bags, representing the Dingle Berries..... The white shoulder strap is no longer!! How Boring was that, The shoulder strap has now been customized to "Camoflouge" after all, Lousisiana is known world wide as the "Sportsmans Paradise" and nothing represents the "Sportsmans Paradise" better than Camoflouge.... again the last picture is of me holding up the Purse, as the "Family Jewels" dangle in the wind!!
IMG_2181.jpgIMG_2182.jpgIMG_2183.jpgIMG_2184.jpg

These four pictures are of Me "Casper" holding the Stallone Brothers "Rambone closest to the camera, and Rockford furthest away" at Petco in Slidell after the boys were groomed, and as I arrived, they were both in the Loungers enjoying a Margaritta.... The bystanders, Passerby's, and Employees thought we were a three ring circus.... The two boys and I.... and I'm sure many other clubs got some great ideas from our visit at Petco....

All I know to say, is I can't wait to see who gets this fantastic opportunity next, and if I were [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION], I'd start saving now to make sure he wasn't the next one holding these Britches in Public, as a matter of Fact, I'm thinking, anyone in my shoes would be taking a great deal of time, and careful planning to make sure they weren't the next holders of the Manly Pants/ Bro Briefs, as they created quite a stir in Louisiana, and drew MANY QUESTIONS from everyone, But they definitely bring ROCK STAR FAME to your life as you model them in Public, Imagine how they will liven up the next Bully Owners life. Thanks to Everyone, especially [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] for allowing me this Honor of giving back to the Bully's that have made my life so interesting. This same story was posted on my Facebook, pictures included, many of you who are friends were tagged, and as you can see from the comments, these Boxers bring about quite a stir in our community. :yes:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
OMG! [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] I believe a bull elephant is about to take the place of your squirrel "'nuts" as you have gone on to far BIGGER and "Nuttier" things! Venturing where no man has gone(and probably wouldn't) before!!! You are a Christmas fruitcake-and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::loco::lmaogirl:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awesome, great job Dave [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] :2thumbs:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
"So I made a few additions to the "Manly" Panties, for the next lucky winner at auction, Complete with "Nuts" sure am glad I already won these, and can't get them again! "

Great job Dave..I am impressed..however I need to correct you on something.. there is no rule you can't get them again...I have won these twice so far....the first time Todd placed a nice respectable Marine patch on them. The second time you get them and "desecrate" them with skid stains and dingleberries. They are I highly doubt anyone else would want them now. My plan is to win them again...and keep them with you.
I love the airbrushing!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.