ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Tracey, I was thinking of this little one earlier today after seeing her photo yesterday on FB. Hoping that she would recover from the heat stroke, never even thinking she had so many other serious health issues. It's very devastating news. That picture of her in the ice bath...i keep seeing it in my mind and makes me cry. She resembles Tate so much. May Marissa rest in peace now that she is no longer suffering.

Oh Henny, I thought the same thing… she looks so much like Tate :(

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Poor thing. This makes me so sick. I hope in my heart she didn't suffer in pain for too long.

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
I saw this on fb last night. I had no idea about the updates. I want to throw up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
this is so devastating :*( poor baby girl. those monsters who made her suffer should be burned alive! thank god for rescues!

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I am so heartbroken. The local rescue in Charlotte NC posted her story with the picture of her in the ice bath as a warning to people about the dangers of the summer heat and our bullies. I cried when I saw that picture. I was hoping for another happy ending of her being saved and finding her forever family. So devastated and angered that someone did this to here. I completely agree with whoever said at least she was in loving care her last few hours and not those monsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Those SOB that threw her out, I Hope they burn in hell also. What is wrong with people, how can Idiots hurt an animal, I just do not understand, I Love all the Animals, these are God's Creatures. Sorry Idiots indeed.

Bigd07

Jun 3, 2013
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Hunter
That is sad,the poor girl. At least she's not being hurt anymore by them cruel people,karmas a b@#ch

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions