This was weird.....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I get off work today, so busy...alls that I wanted to do was take a hot shower. I fed Vegas and went to my bathroom to get ready to shower while he was eating and then I was going to let him out. I got my towels laid out on the floor for when I get out of the shower. I turn around and Vegas is all hunched over. It alarmed me and I thought he had hurt his leg.......oh hell no!!! He was peeing on my fresh towels!!! He has NEVER, EVER done this!!!! I then let him out and watched him pee/poo. Wonder what in the world made him do that?? He hasen't peed in the house since he was a pup.????????

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
UGH!!! I have NO idea what would make him start doing that… maybe he didn't like the smell?!! These dang dogs… LOL :eek:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:eek: did you change laundry detergent and he doesn't like it?

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm guessing that Vegas is just telling you that he now OWNs those towels...probably has your scent on them and he doesn't want anyone else claiming it!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION], nothing different, and they were clean towels... [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION], they were clean! I am totally baffled why he did this, when I told Joe, even he couldn't believe it. He is not a marker and again I think he was around 1 the last time he pee'd in the house. he's over 5 now

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@2BullyMama, nothing different, and they were clean towels... @cali baker, they were clean! I am totally baffled why he did this, when I told Joe, even he couldn't believe it. He is not a marker and again I think he was around 1 the last time he pee'd in the house. he's over 5 now

:ponder: any chance of a UTI ?

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
He probably wanted you to pay attention to him? If nothing changed and no uti symptoms, I would go with spite.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
He probably wanted you to pay attention to him? If nothing changed and no uti symptoms, I would go with spite.

That's what I was thinking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beckylu00

Apr 29, 2014
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]
Attention maybe. Rocco last night was trying to go under our blanket. (He sleeps with us) I told him no and put his sheet over our bed he did did it again I told him no this went one 4time.he would he would dig and moved his sheet to go under the blankets and I would say no then all of a sudden squirt.he has NEVER wet our bed Never I was shocked.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I cannot remember which, but I think it was when [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] came here we put Yuna in our bedroom, and after they left we went in our room only to find she dropped a huge load right in the middle of our bed. Needless to say she wasn't happy that she didn't get to stay out and visit our company! We were shocked! Lol

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I was sort of thinking the same as Rosalie and Lisa they are funny little buggers.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Maybe he was upset because he didn't get to take a shower with mom?

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I cannot remember which, but I think it was when @agingermom came here we put Yuna in our bedroom, and after they left we went in our room only to find she dropped a huge load right in the middle of our bed. Needless to say she wasn't happy that she didn't get to stay out and visit our company! We were shocked! Lol

I agree with Yuna. Yet I am trying to figure out why you think of me when you picture of a pile of :poo:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.