First night

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Sounds like a great first night, I think Silva was in her crate for about 3 minutes and out she came and has been in our bed since. I am glad you were able to stick with it! :up:

Tracey

Sep 25, 2010
Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
MooShi and Owen
Could he be any cuter? What crate ,MooShi has been in my bed since the first nite .I broke down after the first wimper!Good luck with your new baby ,looks like you guys are doing a great job.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas R never had a problem sleeping in his crate. We were the ones that insisted he sleep in bed with us. Vegas has epilepsy and 80% of them happen during the sleeping hours. It wakes us up and we are able to help him thru it. Orion has always slept in her crate. She sleeps in the room with us, but she has her area with her stinky bear...and a blanket to cover the kennel. When we were camping, I tried to get Vegas and Orion to sleep with us, but every time Vegas moved (he is a wiggle butt) Orion would jump up, disoriented, and jump on Vegas, barking and snarling. She is a true bitch when woken up. So, she LOVES her kennel.

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
i'm waiting to see if tonight is going to be any better...i'm hoping so

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=925]wfd38383[/MENTION]
Hey Wayne(:D)...I think not! You definately have to suffer thru a week of new puppy hazing. Although...it is better to deal with it when the weather is warmer.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.