bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Well i was nervous for no reason!! haha Everything was fine, the snipping is deff an attn thing. The sweet baby never got any so she figures she will run bella off by acting like shes tough but when we would tell her no she would stop. I think we are going to call her stella even though she comes running when we say bella, she is so so sweet she loves to be in my lap licking my face and of course ms queen of the house is like mom where did she come from and why is she in my spot lol. Of course we give her the attn first beings she was there first she will just have to learn to share. I was going to crate stella last night and decided not to and they both slept on the floor beside our bed all night went outside this morning together stella on a leash i dont want her to run off in time she will get to go out without it. Thanks to each and every one of you with the nice words and BIG BIG hearts. Next journey will be the vet in the morning. Yall have a wonderful day!!:D

OP
bella100

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
apugagu3.jpg

I'm in love haha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
OH I LOVE THEM!!! more photos...MORE PHOTOS!!!!!

So happy for you and your new girls :)

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
That is so great! They are so cute together!! Love those faces 😃

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
they really do look cute together. and trust me they will be inseparable in no time

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Ack, just posted in your other thread asking how the first night went.
Glad to hear it went well.

Hopefully everything checks out just fine at the vets. Keep us updated.

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Super cute they are going to be Besties 4 life. Congrats on your new girl and I hope everything keeps going smooth for you. So cute together. :buddies::buddies:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME!!! let us know how the vet appointment goess.... STELLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww Stacy, I'm so happy your first night was a success, things will settle down, and they will both get used to each other and the changes. Bella will get accustomed to Stella being there, and her having to share, she will actually be happy to have a friend, and they will be snuggle buddies, and playmates before you know it. My two are so funny, they are so used to being together, that when we go to the park or the leash free, they don't really go out of their way to,p,ay with the other dogs, they tend to p,ay with each other more, but if dogs come up to them, they are okay and are friendly with them. Stella will also get used to her new life quickly, she's been used to being alone, and neglected, so it's new for her to be able to be spoiled and loved, but she'll get used to that real fast I'm sure. It's so great that you saved her. I love her name and it won't be too hard for her to get used to the new name because its so close in sound to Bella. Stella rhymes with Bella, so she will transition to her new name pretty easily. Bella and Stella sound great together.

OP
bella100

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
im a little worried she puts all of her weight on her rt leg when shes moving, but all will be fine i just know it

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww. Maybe she's been so used to being crated, and is just stiff. Have the vet check it out when she's there. I hope it's nothing serious. Please keep us posted on what the vet says.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Good luck with you new gal, and now they are two sista's! Bella and Stella!! Couldn't be better names, if you planned it!!:giggle:The twins!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
They look like sisters! What a great thing this is.

OP
bella100

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
It sure is!! i swear it was meant to be!! just as phil said it fell rt into my hands!! Also thanks christine for helping with the hard decision for her name (stella)!! i love it! everyone here is GREAT!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.