Yes, i saw this and started crying. If only people had hearts :(

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
This would be forever burn in my heart. If i would be granted one super power, it would be to make these people suffer the horror they inflict to these poor innocent souls 100 times worse. Humans are the most malicious and cruel species there is.

Maruko

Feb 24, 2014
Dallas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Maruko
This is horrible!!! The person is a monster to do this to this innocent girl! Is there a do notation link where I can help?
innocent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I saw this on FB yesterday… I can't even imagine what horrible cruelty this poor baby had to endure. It makes me physically sick, I hope they find the people responsible for abusing this poor baby :(

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I don't even dare to see a picture or even read the link based on the other comments. I already know it will break my heart and piss me off. I agree though, do we know if there is a way to help?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I don't even dare to see a picture or even read the link based on the other comments. I already know it will break my heart and piss me off. I agree though, do we know if there is a way to help?

She is being cared for by Detroit Bulldog Rescue and she looks a lot better in just a few days. You can donate on their web page

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
She is being cared for by Detroit Bulldog Rescue and she looks a lot better in just a few days. You can donate on their web page
Thank you! I will donate. I'm so glad she is doing better!!!!

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
OMG that was my first time seeing that and as soon as I seen the pix tears rolled down. I cant understand how people can do that to dogs and not understand how much they love us. A dogs love comes without any conditions. Why cant people just take care of them? Very sad and so heartbreaking. Glad she is doing a little better now. Prayers go out to her.

beckylu00

Apr 29, 2014
So sad.I wish I didnt open.makes me sick.poor thing.; (

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
It pisses me off to see this. How can someone do this to this poor animal??? Grrrrrr. I cannot imagine the sick bastards who would do this. Makes me so damn mad. So glad she is free from that life. Sick a-holes.

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
This story is devastating. I was so upset when I first saw it, I can't imagine the cruelty and inhumane treatment this poor little girl has been through. I lose faith in humanity when I see this - the fact that there are people in our society who truly believe there is absolutely nothing wrong with treating animals like this, that everything on earth is their property to do with as they please. The fact that I lay awake at night horrified, knowing that right now, this is happening all over the place to other innocent beings. It could be happening next door for all we know.

I grabbed my babies (who had been hellions all day BTW, getting into everything, chewed a hole in a couch cushion by making me believe they were actually chewing a nylabone ON TOP OF IT, and freaking out at every single bunny that appeared in the backyard) and kissed and hugged them so hard, that somehow my love could make up for all the hurt another bully is going through.

As Sir Paul said, "You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals".

We all know municipalities and governments have laws against animal cruelty; what we need is a higher level of enforcement. There are data that prove the link between animal cruelty (including neglect) and sociopathic behaviour, all the way up to homicide. Seems to me an intelligent investment.

Hugs and kisses to this baby girl, I hope she heals physically and emotionally, and sees the good in humans as she lives her little life out in luxury xo

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
I am following this story on fb and Bree is doing really good. She was released from the vets and is at foster home now. Her skin is still very infected and she is on few antibiotics and pain killers.
This makes me sick too. How can somebody do stuff like this. I really wish this person who let her out in this gas station is found!!!!

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I am following this story on fb and Bree is doing really good. She was released from the vets and is at foster home now. Her skin is still very infected and she is on few antibiotics and pain killers.
This makes me sick too. How can somebody do stuff like this. I really wish this person who let her out in this gas station is found!!!!

I am so happy she is with a foster. Someone that will love her and care for her. ❤️

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.