Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yep, saw it, and it is terrible the things people do to these poor babies.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
yes, i posted the update on EBN's FB page last night....

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Going to look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
That is just terrible. I saw the picture last night and became filled with a rage that I had not felt in many years. I hope and pray that she will be ok and find a loving home.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
I just read her update. Poor girl. However I can't find her story. Anybody knows what happened to her?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I haven't been able to find her story either, but i am thinking someone found her on the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Omg. This is so sad and disgusting, poor baby. This makes me cry, but most of all it makes me so angry, that someone could do this to a innocent, defenceless, and beautiful animal. Only a monster with no heart, no remorse, and only evil in him could do this. It makes me wonder who the animal is? It's obvious this person only used her for breeding, greed, and profit, and not for love and companionship like she deserves. I hope they are never allowed to own an animal again, and that she finds the strength to fight, and heal, so she can go to a forever home with someone who will love and cherish her, and give her the life she deserves.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
There are no words to describe a person who would do that or allow it to happen. It's shocking and sickening.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That is so horrible and makes me so dam mad that someone would do that to such a sweet innocence little thing.
I so hope she pulls through this breaks my heart

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I Pray for this Baby, I Pray that she gets All Well and finds a Great Home. This so called Idiot that did this to her needs to be put in jail and never to be allowed to have dogs or any other animal. This broke my heart when I saw this Precious Bully. I am so upset, how in the world can anyone do this to an innocent animal.

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
omg this is so sad and heartbreaking. look at that poor baby :nope::hissycry: im happy they took her in though and helping her. Hoping and praying she gets the life she deserves and finally can be happy.

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I just read her update. Poor girl. However I can't find her story. Anybody knows what happened to her?

I just know that a lady named Bree found her at a gas station. So she called someone that I think may be a volunteer at the rescue and said she found a dog in real bad shape. He raced there and got her to the emergency hospital. The believe that she had been used for breeding over and over again. She didn't have c-sections so they said her backside was so swollen. 😞 My heart is broken for her! The rescue has renamed her Bree after the amazing woman that found her.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online