Real Name
    Alix
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Omg have all seen this???

It pisses me off to see this. How can someone do this to this poor animal??? Grrrrrr. I cannot imagine the sick bastards who would do this. Makes me so damn mad. So glad she is free from that life. Sick a-holes.

RIP Samson el Torito and Petunia Belle
    May 20, 2000 - June 06, 2008 and November 16, 2004 - April 10, 2015

Real Name
    Bree
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Layla and Wilbur
    Likes (Received)

This story is devastating. I was so upset when I first saw it, I can't imagine the cruelty and inhumane treatment this poor little girl has been through. I lose faith in humanity when I see this - the fact that there are people in our society who truly believe there is absolutely nothing wrong with treating animals like this, that everything on earth is their property to do with as they please. The fact that I lay awake at night horrified, knowing that right now, this is happening all over the place to other innocent beings. It could be happening next door for all we know.

I grabbed my babies (who had been hellions all day BTW, getting into everything, chewed a hole in a couch cushion by making me believe they were actually chewing a nylabone ON TOP OF IT, and freaking out at every single bunny that appeared in the backyard) and kissed and hugged them so hard, that somehow my love could make up for all the hurt another bully is going through.

As Sir Paul said, "You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals".

We all know municipalities and governments have laws against animal cruelty; what we need is a higher level of enforcement. There are data that prove the link between animal cruelty (including neglect) and sociopathic behaviour, all the way up to homicide. Seems to me an intelligent investment.

Hugs and kisses to this baby girl, I hope she heals physically and emotionally, and sees the good in humans as she lives her little life out in luxury xo
    My whole world

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel and Roxy
    Likes (Received)

I am following this story on fb and Bree is doing really good. She was released from the vets and is at foster home now. Her skin is still very infected and she is on few antibiotics and pain killers.
    This makes me sick too. How can somebody do stuff like this. I really wish this person who let her out in this gas station is found!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dog Park Attendant Rigginsluv11's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Riggins
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by chaygirl79 View Post
    I am following this story on fb and Bree is doing really good. She was released from the vets and is at foster home now. Her skin is still very infected and she is on few antibiotics and pain killers.
    This makes me sick too. How can somebody do stuff like this. I really wish this person who let her out in this gas station is found!!!!

I am so happy she is with a foster. Someone that will love her and care for her. ❤️

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads