OMG help!! Excited and over the moon but need advice!!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Stacy, what a Beautiful Girl you have, so glad you got her away from this person, now she knows Love and Happiness with you Stacy. Kisses to Both of Your Girl Bullys, both of your Girls are Just Beautiful.

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
What a beautiful girl! I'm excited for both of you. Congratulations!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Wow just reading this, another awesome rescue story. So glad you found her and got her away from that idiot, so glad she is in a happy place. She is beautiful, keep updating us on how she is settling in. So excited for you :happydance:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Congratulations!! That is so fantastic that you got her away from that horrible girl. She looks like an absolute sweetheart! Can't wait to see more pictures!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Ok sorry I did not respond. I was away. First take them for a nice long walk together then put them together on leashes to see how they react. IF no reaction I would let them loose and see how they do. IF there is any nipping or negative reaction separate them with a kiddie gate they can see through, but can still smell each other. This allows them to get used to the idea that this is going to be a permanent thing. When they are together, I would not allow toys for some time. This will take any reason for fighting away. It may take a few weeks of them getting used to each other before they can be totally together. Good luck. Oh and if they start to get too aggressive usually a stern NO will help but pay close attention to their body language so it doesn't get to bad.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
How's everything going today? Are the girls still feeling each other out?
And how are you doing? I'd be a wreck introducing a second bullie to Blue..lol...

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
Berry is a great name I think lol you could call her that.. Bezz for short Berry werry for long haha

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
OMG just now saw this!! CONGRATS! She is really cute! I hope everything works out with Bella!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Members online

No members online now.