Does your bully sleep on the floor ?

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
George sleeps with us in the bed and on the floor if he gets too hot. It concerns me how human like he is when he sleeps haha
aqe6a9e9.jpg
a8ema3u7.jpg

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
My boys have several beds and they sleep on them, on the floor or the carpets as they wish.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Yes, during the day, Castor sleeps on the floor or on a rug, but at night he sleeps in his bed.

boxorox

Jul 2, 2014
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Rosie was our previous...she had a neurotic licking disorder...bless her soul...LOL. She was "allowed" one piece of furniture. She had her own lazy boy. She also loved the wood floor. She ate her bed every time we tried to give her a new one....
She was also very sneaky and loved to get on the sofa as soon as the house was vacated. When I would get home for lunch, she would hear the car in the driveway and quickly relocate to her chair....leaving behind evidence(warm spot and lick marks). She was smart, but could not figure out how we knew. It was aggravating then, and just funny now. I picture the look on her face all the times she was caught relocating.

Ruby is 6 months and came from the farm at 21 weeks. Ruby had never been in the house and the first things she was given were a huge doggie bed and her kennel. So far, she sleeps only in her kennel, on her bed, or on the wood floor next to her kennel. I foresee her being invited to the furniture.....she is interested in why we do not always sit on the floor with her.:)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online