Does your bully sleep on the floor ?

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Bocephus sleeps in the bed with me - I should say, he "allows me to sleep on my bed with him". When we are downstairs, he will rotate between laying on the carpet or laying on the tile. I think he like the tile coolness on his belly

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea sleeps wherever she feels like it. On me, the floor, couch, or one of her many beds it makes no difference. She even shares almost all of her beds with Aria, but not her crate bed. That is her only.

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
I can not sleep with my bullies. They are way too loud, snorting and stuff lol
Both of my bullies sleep in their kennels downstairs. Roxy has a blanket in there and Diesel ( yes I have one too haha ) sleeps on the plastic as he pees on blankets at night.
During the day roxy sleeps a lot on the couch. diesel never ever went on my furniture . When I am upstairs he will lay in one of the bathrooms floor and downstairs it's the wooden floor.

I have three dog beds beside their kennels and those are not used at all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I bought Porkie an orthopedic bed, she likes to sleep on the floor. I think she does it so that I can feel sorry for her and invite her to my bed lol she's such a brat !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Elmo sleeps in one of his beds or on the floor, during the day Elmo sleeps over the vent on the floor with the air conditioner blowing under him.

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION]...Chubby loves to sleep on the floor as well...kinda funny because he has comfy beds and pillows but chooses to sleep on the floor!!!

Chubby♡

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
Silly Boy
eruqe4e3.jpg

Chubby♡

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
My girls sleep in bed, right up against me! PicsArt_5_7_2014 2_04_19 AM.jpg This wasn't bedtime, we don't sleep with harnesses on... but this is what a typical night looks like. And my husband wonders why I am always hot at night :D My babies love their momma!

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Bella moves around Our bed her bed couch floor haha shes a busy lil sleeper

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Ruckus likes to sleep in the bed with us, but if he gets hot he jumps down and sleeps with his belly flat on the tile. I think it cools him off quickly when he's hot.

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Jovi does not or will not sleep on the floor. She is a little princess. :rolleyes: she likes MY spot on the couch and MY spot in bed... needless to say im surprised i dont just sit and sleep on the floor :p

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
He does. But only for a few minutes at a time to cool himself off.

I wanna get a large slab of marble for him to lay on when he gets hot, but my hubs said "you're crazy!" :whistle:

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
June likes to sleep on our wood floors, or if she's hot she likes to lay on the tile by our front door. If she is REALLY tired, she likes to sleep on the end of our couch.. but mostly on the floor :)

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
I too spent a chunk of money on a nice bed from Orvis and all the dog does is sit on it from time to time. During the day Dooley will sleep on the wood floor with his head on the rug in various spots in the living room. At night he starts off on the floor somewhere but ends up in his kennel.
IMG_3533.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.