agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I have bought diesel several beds but he prefers to sleep on the wooden floors, the 2 pups start in there bed but end up on the floor....I was thinking its possible my house is to warm or it's it a bully thing?

The odd time diesel will get up on the sofa but he always ends up on the floor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
We just bought a new house and we have been moving all week long; Amber refuses to sleep on the floor, she paced for two straight days until we got the recliners and loveseat moved into the house. She was besides herself until she got her furniture back and then jumped up and passed out on the recliner. We have wood and tile floors in the new house and the old house but Amber believes she has to have furniture in order to get a good nights sleep. Ruby always sleeps with our daughter and refuses to sleep anywhere else; both use to sleep with her but Amber is a trouble maker and tries to destroy all my daughters toys so she has been banded from my daugthers room :rofl:

ltpyro

Jul 9, 2013
Anaheim, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinnamon and Pepper
Mine sleep where ever they fall. Some times in a bed, sometimes on the floor, some times on the couch in my man cave. The world is their oyster ya know, lol.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My bullies would switch from the bed to the floor too… I think they get too hot!!! LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks prefers the leather sofa over anything else

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
No, our guys sleep in their crates at night, but in the daytime, they sleep on the couch.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Banks prefers the leather sofa over anything else

Same here!

Buster usually lays on the floor to let you know how upset he is that you're not playing with him, with the big stink eye watching your every move.....

Redsmom

Aug 17, 2013
Pleasanton, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Shakespeare
At night, Shakespeare sleeps in his crate but during the day he will sleep on the concrete outside, on the wood floor, or in his bed (usually with his head hanging out and on the floor). I do think he likes the coolness of the floor!

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
My boys both sleep in bed with me...sometimes I get to hot and go find another spot but they usually come and find me lol

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
@Julzz9190 you are soooo lucky, I wish diesel would share the bed. He's h
likes his space

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
My two pups get crated at night but during the day with me on the lazy boy or floor.
Mia has her own crate and has slept there all night as well as on the couch. IMG_1305 (800x450).jpgIMG_1299 (450x800).jpg

Mia Amore

Apr 28, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
I agree with ddnene. I have noticed my puppy will start out nice and warm and seems like when she is hot ends up on the floor all legs spread from underneath her. I noticed when she is hot that is how she lays.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
image.jpgI know I complain that they don't leave me enough room but I couldn't sleep without them..I'm a sucker...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 162

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online