So I wanted to find out is UR Bully a Mama's Boy or Daddys Girl? Who does ur Bully Favor?

Susie

Jul 4, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Howie
Howie loves us both equally :D Although I am his slave and his daddy is his alpha leader and playmate , Howie makes sure he shares his love evenly!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Well Mia is 8wks old and I take care of her From 2:30am (first pee) to 10:00pm (last pee):whew:. So in my mind I am mommy and I think she would favor me. As soon as my husband gets home its sleepy time with Daddy and will sleep with him majority of the time. So I wanted to find out from all of you who does your bully favor??
Bertha Bacon is a daddy girl all the way even though I flew to Arizona to get her, flew back, got up the majority of the time.... But Arnold on the other hand is a mama boy all the way. Want Arnold just find mama

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
OMG I have a funny tale to go with this - I'm Nigel's Mum and I'm the one he sleeps with and follows most of the time but let me tell you that for some reason he doesn't want to take his vitamin from me! I really have to tell my daughter or son or even my mom to give it to him and he will take it from them with no problem...I'm like what the?!?!? Don't know what cause him to start this but it's been ongoing and I only got him to take it from me one time last week after promising him pudding after taking it. OH then he did it with no hesitation lol

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Ladies please stop. It's hurtful.
We ALL know every dog has a master 🙈

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
So I know it's been a while since anyone posted to this thread but I MUST share an update! My update is.......Patton is now (finally) a Momma's Boy!!!! Even Daddy admitted to me this morning that he noticed it and agrees! Patton is MINE. ALL MINE. Just had to share! I'm one happy Mommy!!

shamrock13

Sep 4, 2013
Absecon, New Jersey
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
Hoochie is definitely a "Momma's Boy" because I am his private nurse and take care of all his health needs. I also refer to him as "Mommy's baby" LOL and he shakes that little pig tail and butt when I do say this to him. Sadie on the other hand (my yellow lab) is a daddy's girl.

OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
So I know it's been a while since anyone posted to this thread but I MUST share an update! My update is.......Patton is now (finally) a Momma's Boy!!!! Even Daddy admitted to me this morning that he noticed it and agrees! Patton is MINE. ALL MINE. Just had to share! I'm one happy Mommy!!
Yayyy I'm so glad. I know after posting this Mia is finally a Momma girl. So I feel the joy you have. I'm so glad for you.

OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Hoochie is definitely a "Momma's Boy" because I am his private nurse and take care of all his health needs. I also refer to him as "Mommy's baby" LOL and he shakes that little pig tail and butt when I do say this to him. Sadie on the other hand (my yellow lab) is a daddy's girl.
That is awesome. I'm waiting for my newest bulldog Chubbs to become a mommas boy. I tale care of him too so hope it will be soon.

Most Reactions