So I wanted to find out is UR Bully a Mama's Boy or Daddys Girl? Who does ur Bully Favor?

chatz

Apr 16, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
dexter
Unfortunately for me, Dexter is a total Mama's boy!

drmom89

May 14, 2014
Jammy is totally mine. Even though we split feeding duties. She loves to cuddle under the blankets with me. I do all the daily grooming and she sometimes holds a grudge. But she always forgives me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] unfortunately I have to say that eventhough I am the one that wanted a bully for 11 years and finally convinced my boyfriend that that was the breed to get and I love him more than air and constantly talk about him to everyone and have changed my ENTIRE life for this dog and literally cater to his every need and Dad and I split all dog duties 50/50....General Patton without a doubt...it pains me to say this...prefers Daddy! :( He follows him all around and if he's too lazy to move you better believe his eyes are always fixed on whatever Daddy is doing! BUT when he is tired and wants to snuggle on the couch he's allllllll mine and it melts my heart! :happydance:

Mia Amore

Apr 28, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] unfortunately I have to say that eventhough I am the one that wanted a bully for 11 years and finally convinced my boyfriend that that was the breed to get and I love him more than air and constantly talk about him to everyone and have changed my ENTIRE life for this dog and literally cater to his every need and Dad and I split all dog duties 50/50....General Patton without a doubt...it pains me to say this...prefers Daddy! :( He follows him all around and if he's too lazy to move you better believe his eyes are always fixed on whatever Daddy is doing! BUT when he is tired and wants to snuggle on the couch he's allllllll mine and it melts my heart! :happydance:

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one. I have the same story. Except I do all puppy duties cause she is mine. It sucks to see her all over daddy. I know how you feel. She loves me I can see it it's just I think I should be the favorite. Selfish of me??? ( member I do all duties lol)

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
We get up every day roughly at 530 am - bentley fights it every day- but he spends the am with me till 9 am and my husband gets home from work at 130 pm bentley won't even look at Ryan (Husbeast) and waits till he hears my keys at 3 pm and he runs to the stairs and waits for me to come up.

Mama's boy :)

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Tucker totally is a momma's boy BUT when it's time for daddy to walk in the door he stares out the window and waits, and when it's cave time, Tucker follows, so I would say it's 60/40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
I do think our dogs are crazy for me and my wife, though they will mind me a bit better. But one day I'm going to post a video so folks can see how they act when "she who must be obeyed" for me and "she who must be adored" for them, comes home.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
My husband one day asked me "why doesnt he love me?" That broke my heart. But yeah we both know he's mine :).

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
[MENTION=11732]Mia Amore[/MENTION] that is absolutely NOT even close to selfish of you! I definitely think you should be the favorite!

OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
[MENTION=11732]Mia Amore[/MENTION] that is absolutely NOT even close to selfish of you! I definitely think you should be the favorite!

Thank you very much. 💜 pattonsmom. She is coming around little by little. I WILL BE VICTORIOUS. lol well now she at least follows me around if that means anything. Hmm😞

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
Thank you very much.  pattonsmom. She is coming around little by little. I WILL BE VICTORIOUS. lol well now she at least follows me around if that means anything. Hmm

Absolutely!! Now that Patton goes to daycare every day he rides in the car to and from work with me so we get extra time together I am gonna be the favorite soon you just wait!!! Hahahaha!

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
My Dozey is definitely a momma's boy. He snuggles with me, I take care of everything for him. He won't even go outside to potty for my hubby when he opens the door. My hubby has to shut it and I have to get up and let him out. It's a little ridiculous. But, I wouldn't have it any other way. However, when its just Dozey and hubby he will go out and cuddle with hubby. I give him his baths, clean his face, ears, hiney, etc. He is my world.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.