Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: So I wanted to find out is UR Bully a Mama's Boy or Daddys Girl? Who does ur Bully Favor?

Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: So I wanted to find out is UR Bully a Mama's Boy or Daddys Girl? Who does ur Bully Favor?

Quote Originally Posted by pattonsmom View Post
    So I know it's been a while since anyone posted to this thread but I MUST share an update! My update is.......Patton is now (finally) a Momma's Boy!!!! Even Daddy admitted to me this morning that he noticed it and agrees! Patton is MINE. ALL MINE. Just had to share! I'm one happy Mommy!!
    Yayyy I'm so glad. I know after posting this Mia is finally a Momma girl. So I feel the joy you have. I'm so glad for you.

Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: So I wanted to find out is UR Bully a Mama's Boy or Daddys Girl? Who does ur Bully Favor?

Quote Originally Posted by shamrock13 View Post
    Hoochie is definitely a "Momma's Boy" because I am his private nurse and take care of all his health needs. I also refer to him as "Mommy's baby" LOL and he shakes that little pig tail and butt when I do say this to him. Sadie on the other hand (my yellow lab) is a daddy's girl.
    That is awesome. I'm waiting for my newest bulldog Chubbs to become a mommas boy. I tale care of him too so hope it will be soon.

My Mack is definitely a mama's boy...and I love every second of it!!! He makes me melt!!!

Real Name
    Desiree
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    General Patton
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia Amor View Post
    Yayyy I'm so glad. I know after posting this Mia is finally a Momma girl. So I feel the joy you have. I'm so glad for you.
    Yeah that's awesome!! I'm happy for you too!
    Proud to be Patton's Mommy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads