So I wanted to find out is UR Bully a Mama's Boy or Daddys Girl? Who does ur Bully Favor?

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Well Mia is 8wks old and I take care of her From 2:30am (first pee) to 10:00pm (last pee):whew:. So in my mind I am mommy and I think she would favor me. As soon as my husband gets home its sleepy time with Daddy and will sleep with him majority of the time. So I wanted to find out from all of you who does your bully favor??

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Sarah feeds and waters The dogs, let's them out when I am at work. I take the dogs walks, clean there folds etc
But when I am home diesel follows me everywhere and I mean everywhere. He's mine all mine, the pups are 2 young to understand at the mo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I get up with Harlea in the morning, take her out and feed her breakfast, vitamins and her morning snack. As I work from home she roams half the house during the day and I take her out every few hours. At 5pm I feed her dinner. After that my wife and kids start to take over until it is her bed time which is usually between 9pm and 10pm. However, my wife does the majority of the nightly wipe down duties and my daughter gives her a bath twice a week right now. So in a nutshell she favors me more right now because I don't wipe her down or give her baths all the time. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I do EVERYTHING work wise for the pups, Lewis helps out as needed or when I am busy at work, but Banks is 100% DADDY's GIRL!!

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Dually is definitely a Momma's boy!! He won't do anything without me. My husband gets home from work before me so he feeds the dogs, Dually won't touch it until I walk in the door then he runs for his food!! When it comes time for a walk, he acts all excited but if I don't go along he will only go as far as the sidewalk then he puts the brakes on and looks back for me. Also, when its bedtime he waits outside the bathroom door for me to finished brushing my teeth before he goes upstairs. Only time he prefers my husband is when I attempt to clean his folds or clean his ears, then he will hide his face on my husband. haha Just love that boy!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
BeBe and Hilary favor Bev, Buddy, Hazel favor me, Lucy kind of does her won thing and Henri is too young yet.

Mia Amore

Apr 28, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
So its looks like girls are daddy's girls. Lol I really want Mia to have me as a fav. Love that girl to death.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is 100% a momma's boy, he tolerates my husband, but if my husband gets to close, Vegas let's him know I am his, LOL

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Duchess follows me everywhere and insist on sitting on my lap at all cost- duke on the other hands seem to be more attached to my girlfriend. Weird- we got duchess at 8 weeks and duke at 12 weeks.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I do the majority of the bully duties because my hubby travels for work… Bella was always daddy's girl, till after she had her pups. Then she started following me around like crazy… Winston was my boy from day one, but he LOVED to nap w/daddy in the evenings. Funny though he would always keep one eye open to watch what I was doing… LOL I'm banking on Walter being a momma's boy… :p

beckylu00

Apr 29, 2014
u5abare5.jpg
I believe my boy is a mama boy lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Porkie has no choice, definitely a mama's girl lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Aubie is totally a daddy's girl. He gets to spend more time with her and I get all the mean duties (baths, fold cleaning, ear cleaning, etc).

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.