Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So I wanted to find out is UR Bully a Mama's Boy or Daddys Girl? Who does ur Bully Favor?

Real Name
    Desiree
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    General Patton
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: So I wanted to find out is UR Bully a Mama's Boy or Daddys Girl? Who does ur Bully Favor?

@Mia Amore that is absolutely NOT even close to selfish of you! I definitely think you should be the favorite!
    Proud to be Patton's Mommy.

Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: So I wanted to find out is UR Bully a Mama's Boy or Daddys Girl? Who does ur Bully Favor?

Quote Originally Posted by pattonsmom View Post
    @Mia Amore that is absolutely NOT even close to selfish of you! I definitely think you should be the favorite!
    Thank you very much. 💜 pattonsmom. She is coming around little by little. I WILL BE VICTORIOUS. lol well now she at least follows me around if that means anything. Hmm😞

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Real Name
    Desiree
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    General Patton
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia Amor View Post
    Thank you very much.  pattonsmom. She is coming around little by little. I WILL BE VICTORIOUS. lol well now she at least follows me around if that means anything. Hmm

Absolutely!! Now that Patton goes to daycare every day he rides in the car to and from work with me so we get extra time together I am gonna be the favorite soon you just wait!!! Hahahaha!

Bully Bootie Duty BuddercupKelly's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kelly
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)

My Dozey is definitely a momma's boy. He snuggles with me, I take care of everything for him. He won't even go outside to potty for my hubby when he opens the door. My hubby has to shut it and I have to get up and let him out. It's a little ridiculous. But, I wouldn't have it any other way. However, when its just Dozey and hubby he will go out and cuddle with hubby. I give him his baths, clean his face, ears, hiney, etc. He is my world.

Real Name
    Bryan Metzger
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rufus / Rocco / Lola
    Likes (Received)

Ours favor whoever is on the couch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bryanmetzger View Post
    Ours favor whoever is on the couch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol awesome don't have to work for it.

Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Howie
    Likes (Received)

Howie loves us both equally Although I am his slave and his daddy is his alpha leader and playmate , Howie makes sure he shares his love evenly!

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia Amor View Post
    Well Mia is 8wks old and I take care of her From 2:30am (first pee) to 10:00pm (last pee). So in my mind I am mommy and I think she would favor me. As soon as my husband gets home its sleepy time with Daddy and will sleep with him majority of the time. So I wanted to find out from all of you who does your bully favor??
    Bertha Bacon is a daddy girl all the way even though I flew to Arizona to get her, flew back, got up the majority of the time.... But Arnold on the other hand is a mama boy all the way. Want Arnold just find mama

I'm a good girl, I promise

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel Wentworth Sinclair & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

OMG I have a funny tale to go with this - I'm Nigel's Mum and I'm the one he sleeps with and follows most of the time but let me tell you that for some reason he doesn't want to take his vitamin from me! I really have to tell my daughter or son or even my mom to give it to him and he will take it from them with no problem...I'm like what the?!?!? Don't know what cause him to start this but it's been ongoing and I only got him to take it from me one time last week after promising him pudding after taking it. OH then he did it with no hesitation lol

Cheerio mates!

agingermom's minion and cabana boy Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    jimmy
    Country
    Scotland .
    Bulldog(s) Names
    diesel - paisley & nula
    Likes (Received)

Ladies please stop. It's hurtful.
    We ALL know every dog has a master 🙈

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Real Name
    Desiree
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    General Patton
    Likes (Received)

So I know it's been a while since anyone posted to this thread but I MUST share an update! My update is.......Patton is now (finally) a Momma's Boy!!!! Even Daddy admitted to me this morning that he noticed it and agrees! Patton is MINE. ALL MINE. Just had to share! I'm one happy Mommy!!

Kennel Cleaner Become a 4 Paw Member shamrock13's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sharren
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hooch
    Likes (Received)

Hoochie is definitely a "Momma's Boy" because I am his private nurse and take care of all his health needs. I also refer to him as "Mommy's baby" LOL and he shakes that little pig tail and butt when I do say this to him. Sadie on the other hand (my yellow lab) is a daddy's girl.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads