Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So I wanted to find out is UR Bully a Mama's Boy or Daddys Girl? Who does ur Bully Favor?

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: So I wanted to find out is UR Bully a Mama's Boy or Daddys Girl? Who does ur Bully Favor?

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    I don't see a choice for a Daddy's boy lol!
    however, excellent observation
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Doggie Boutique Owner MissWaddles13's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pork Chop
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: So I wanted to find out is UR Bully a Mama's Boy or Daddys Girl? Who does ur Bully Favor?

Porkie has no choice, definitely a mama's girl lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Krista
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug
    Likes (Received)

Aubie is totally a daddy's girl. He gets to spend more time with her and I get all the mean duties (baths, fold cleaning, ear cleaning, etc).

Real Name
    Nicole
    Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Loki Beans
    Likes (Received)

Loki freaking loves his mommy but if he gets really scared by thunder or something or if he is really sick he wants daddy
    "If our dogs don't like you we probably won't either"

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    dexter
    Likes (Received)

Unfortunately for me, Dexter is a total Mama's boy!
    Dexter at 3 months!

Jammy is totally mine. Even though we split feeding duties. She loves to cuddle under the blankets with me. I do all the daily grooming and she sometimes holds a grudge. But she always forgives me.

Real Name
    Desiree
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    General Patton
    Likes (Received)

@Chumley unfortunately I have to say that eventhough I am the one that wanted a bully for 11 years and finally convinced my boyfriend that that was the breed to get and I love him more than air and constantly talk about him to everyone and have changed my ENTIRE life for this dog and literally cater to his every need and Dad and I split all dog duties 50/50....General Patton without a doubt...it pains me to say this...prefers Daddy! He follows him all around and if he's too lazy to move you better believe his eyes are always fixed on whatever Daddy is doing! BUT when he is tired and wants to snuggle on the couch he's allllllll mine and it melts my heart!
    Proud to be Patton's Mommy.

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pattonsmom View Post
    @Chumley unfortunately I have to say that eventhough I am the one that wanted a bully for 11 years and finally convinced my boyfriend that that was the breed to get and I love him more than air and constantly talk about him to everyone and have changed my ENTIRE life for this dog and literally cater to his every need and Dad and I split all dog duties 50/50....General Patton without a doubt...it pains me to say this...prefers Daddy! He follows him all around and if he's too lazy to move you better believe his eyes are always fixed on whatever Daddy is doing! BUT when he is tired and wants to snuggle on the couch he's allllllll mine and it melts my heart!
    Well I'm glad I'm not the only one. I have the same story. Except I do all puppy duties cause she is mine. It sucks to see her all over daddy. I know how you feel. She loves me I can see it it's just I think I should be the favorite. Selfish of me??? ( member I do all duties lol)

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Bully Bootie Duty msericathatcher's Avatar
    Real Name
    erica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley
    Likes (Received)

We get up every day roughly at 530 am - bentley fights it every day- but he spends the am with me till 9 am and my husband gets home from work at 130 pm bentley won't even look at Ryan (Husbeast) and waits till he hears my keys at 3 pm and he runs to the stairs and waits for me to come up.

Mama's boy

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tucker
    Likes (Received)

Tucker totally is a momma's boy BUT when it's time for daddy to walk in the door he stares out the window and waits, and when it's cave time, Tucker follows, so I would say it's 60/40

Real Name
    Tim
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ace
    Likes (Received)

I do think our dogs are crazy for me and my wife, though they will mind me a bit better. But one day I'm going to post a video so folks can see how they act when "she who must be obeyed" for me and "she who must be adored" for them, comes home.

Rescue Volunteer dieMuttivonBifi's Avatar
    Country
    from the Philippines but residing in Germany
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bifi (beef-ii)
    Likes (Received)

My husband one day asked me "why doesnt he love me?" That broke my heart. But yeah we both know he's mine .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads