Anyone else have a pup that is scared of everything?????

GunnersMommy

Apr 4, 2014
Lafayette, Indiana, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
I know the feeling. It took us a couple weeks to get comfortable walking about.
Sunday was trash day so we couldn't go past the mean old trashcan monster at the street. He must have been abused by a trashcan in a prior life. :scared:
Monday he noticed the mail box and turned back quick.
Tuesday was trash day at the neighbors, see Monday, same outcome.
Wednesday he was afraid of something in the road and we had to return back home. Made it 15' from the driveway.
Thursday was trash day again so see Sunday, and Monday.
Friday I gave up before trying. Had Beer instead, Dooley had water
Saturday we got two or three driveways down and i believe the Ice cream man came whizzing by with that loud siren. He wasnt having it so we turned back.
Sunday, well yep trash day again.....

Fast forward a year and now he is good to go. Pees on every trashcan and mailbox on the block. :2thumbs:
BAHAHAAAAAAAA, I just cracked up!

GunnersMommy

Apr 4, 2014
Lafayette, Indiana, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
Well....
It's most likely easier to list things that DONT scare Gunner daily.

Okay, so that won't work either.
Last week he was so jumpy, he sent his dishes FLYING across my kitchen. Like 8 foot across it, airborne, FULL of BOTH food AND water. They soared nicely, I might add. I had just shampooed the carpets. The day before. (Yes I have kitchen carpet (shudder) EW, we rent what can I say?) I had NO idea that his metal dishes, and the rack they reside in, were so aerodynamic. They were specifically purchased to AVOID this, as he intentionally kept standing in/flipping his water dish for shits and giggles!
He HATES my Swiffer Duster, not scared of it but HATES it with all the fury of Hades. He will snatch it and shake the **** out of it while running full speed, inevitably into something that won't budge, such as the side of our fridge.
Our dryer buzzer all but makes him pee down his leg, so I turned it off.
My big stand mixer and the hair dryer, well those are a whole other story... O. M. G.
Locking my car with the remote is just a completely insane idea in Gunners mind, he hates that BEEP!
Heaven forbid he follow you in the bathroom. He snuck in as I was shutting the door the other day. Apparently I shouldn't flush in his presence, it sent him into a lather... BARK, SNARL, BARK, SHAKE!
Don't tap your toothbrush off on the sink either, he will run for the hills....
this is just part of my circus.
This is him currently, the toddler I babysit... Ya, her sneeze sent him up here in my lap, with "His" afghan.
Damn dog.....SMH

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 28

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
He is the toughest, roughest, mean mugging bulldog - but you put him up against oh a random garbage bag, little snow man or windmill ....... Fooooorrrrrrgett about it' bahahaha

he's a big baby- and scared of the silliest things. Lol

Members online

No members online now.